Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the best place on earth!

SuperATV can give you a small discount if you message him directly from here. They are celebrating their anniversary this year so they have been regularly providing a 20% off discount every 20th of the month. I would say based on previous sales they will most likely have a good one for Halloween and black Friday in November will most likely be the best sale of the year.

If you sign up for their email list they do randomly email big discounts. I have had two this year with a code for 25% off anything. I used the first code for my Teryx4 windshield, and skid plate. The second code I posted on this forum (I am not sure if anyone used it). Both of my codes were good for 24 hours only.

Y

Yogi911

Oct 15, 2024
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New to the forum, but not new to the off road world. I have owned 6 Hondas now thus SxS
I also have an Arctic cat 700 TRV and a Kawasaki atv and a 200 Arctic Cat Atv

I’m looking forward to get some insights on my new purchase

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Welcome!! Feel free to hit me up with any questions you may have.

I'm happy to hold your wallet help!

69119c4977301d9be60deaf0d5c668bea8ebae7a.gif

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!