JRN88tion

JRN88tion

Jul 6, 2017
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum as well as Tapatalk app just bought a 2017 1000-5 deluxe only put 7 miles on it so far any advice would be appreciated other than that excited to be a member and look forward to the info that's provided here. 167bec584d79e173404cc26f778c0385

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum as well as Tapatalk app just bought a 2017 1000-5 deluxe only put 7 miles on it so far any advice would be appreciated other than that excited to be a member and look forward to the info that's provided here. View attachment 48260

Welcome, browse and ask questions.
Members will be glad to help.

Reactions: sharp
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome from central SC.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and guess you're a Dale Jr. fan

<edited to correct auto-correct>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
J

Jshell3

I know he's recently been in the spotlight, but what about Ricky Stenhouse Jr..?
I can think of a lot of reasons to like that guy.
He wears the coolest (Ole Miss) helmets and dates the coolest chicks! Hehe
Plus, he was an athlete on America Ninja Warrior.

D

Deleted member 3748

I know he's recently been in the spotlight, but what about Ricky Stenhouse Jr..?
I can think of a lot of reasons to like that guy.
He wears the coolest (Ole Miss) helmets and dates the coolest chicks! Hehe
Stenhouse works too. He's getting that 17 back in the winners circle again and has two more wins this season than the last driver of the 17. Pretty much anyone with a blue oval on the front will work... even Danica.

Reactions: Jshell3
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum as well as Tapatalk app just bought a 2017 1000-5 deluxe only put 7 miles on it so far any advice would be appreciated other than that excited to be a member and look forward to the info that's provided here. View attachment 48260

Most important is recheck all clamps for air intake all the way back to filter housing! Also highly recommend snorkeling it! Welcome from ND. Love the blue!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone,

My recommendation is to search the forum for fixes to resolving some of the most common issues with the vehicle and then after that avoid this forum like the plague. It will drain your bank account!

advertisement
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from fl burp the air from the cooling system and check your alignment

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Mo

JRN88tion

JRN88tion

Jul 6, 2017
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What are you going to do next year after Jr. retires? We have some room at Camp Logano or Camp Keselowski!! :D

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Pioneer!

Other than cry .......For one see who takes over the 88, bowman is a good dude. Stenhouse is coming into his own and becoming a great plate racer like him as well always good to see him win,also like blaney but well see how 2017 NASCAR silly season plays out have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of changes and moving around at seasons end.

JRN88tion

JRN88tion

Jul 6, 2017
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Most important is recheck all clamps for air intake all the way back to filter housing! Also highly recommend snorkeling it! Welcome from ND. Love the blue!

10-4

JRN88tion

JRN88tion

Jul 6, 2017
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stenhouse works too. He's getting that 17 back in the winners circle again and has two more wins this season than the last driver of the 17. Pretty much anyone with a blue oval on the front will work... even Danica.

Yeah it's been pretty incredible to see him win two plate races over hms and jgr, actually pretty awesome to not see jgr win a race at all other than truex's wins he's a good dude been through a lot pass couple seasons

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

Yeah it's been pretty incredible to see him win two plate races over hms and jgr, actually pretty awesome to not see jgr win a race at all other than truex's wins he's a good dude been through a lot pass couple seasons

When it gets down to the end of the race, I'll take anyone over a Toyota. :D

Reactions: WhiteLightning
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome to a fellow motorsports fan. I saw Junior get his first cup race win in 2000, at Texas Motor Speedway.

Reactions: Jshell3
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!