T

tnoutdoors

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2022
Middle Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings All,

New P1000-5 Forest owner here from Middle Tennessee. Native to Nashville.

Long-time Honda rider from 1970 XR 75s and 1980s CB750s. Throw a Honda 3-wheeler in there somewhere and a 250R 2cycle 4-wheeler. I did venture into a Kawasaki Bayou in the mid 80s as well. Ultimately I moved back into the Foremans i.e. 300s, 450s and 500s. I'm aging gracefully, I think.

The wife and I frequent West, TN these days and enjoy the TN river areas. Most all river community residents are riders/users of either golf carts, UTVs or both. After riding as passengers in a variety of carts and UTVs I struggled with the cost and the pros and cons of both. So I bought a 2-door Wrangler Jeep that gave me everything and then some. Distance, AC for summer, heat for winter, seasonal top/doors-off for cruising when desired and all of the capabilities of a Jeep. My first Jeep and I can honestly say it has been incredible.

Fast forward, we recently purchased a camp residence in a creek just off the river. Priorities and things change. Quick trips to the local stores, docks, visiting neighbors, and neighborhood rides are the norm and just easier in a buggy. In route are Ricochet skids (I have them on a 2002 450ES still in use and they have been great), dual battery setup, hillbilly brake, and switchpros for more stuff. Garage queen thus far with just a few miles but looking forward to many more.

Thanks for the support, dialog, and creativity of the members here. I mostly lurk and follow along.

T

tnoutdoors

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2022
Middle Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Picked up in Georgia and dropped off in West, TN. Only pics so far are from the dealer. Will add more as they happen. Thanks.

IMG 6908 IMG 6909 IMG 6910 IMG 6911

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Greetings All,

Long-time Honda rider from 1970 XR 75s and 1980s CB750s. Throw a Honda 3-wheeler in there somewhere and a 250R 2cycle 4-wheeler. I did venture into a Kawasaki Bayou in the mid 80s as well. Ultimately I moved back into the Foremans i.e. 300s, 450s and 500s. I'm aging gracefully, I think.

The wife and I frequent West, TN these days and enjoy the TN river areas. Most all river community residents are riders/users of either golf carts, UTVs or both. After riding as passengers in a variety of carts and UTVs I struggled with the cost and the pros and cons of both. So I bought a 2-door Wrangler Jeep that gave me everything and then some. Distance, AC for summer, heat for winter, seasonal top/doors-off for cruising when desired and all of the capabilities of a Jeep. My first Jeep and I can honestly say it has been incredible.

Fast forward, we recently purchased a camp residence in a creek just off the river. Priorities and things change. Quick trips to the local stores, docks, visiting neighbors, and neighborhood rides are the norm and just easier in a buggy. In route are Ricochet skids (I have them on a 2002 450ES still in use and they have been great), dual battery setup, hillbilly brake, and switchpros for more stuff. Garage queen thus far with just a few miles but looking forward to many more.

Thanks for the support, dialog, and creativity of the members here. I mostly lurk and follow along.
Welcome! Where are the pictures? The picture Surieff will be along any time now!

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Greetings All,

congratulations and welcome to the forum from Ohio

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And welcome from SE Texas! Good to have you come along...
I started out as a lurker as well... First thing someone suggested to me was that search bar in the upper right of the header... Once I got hooked on, "I wonder if anyone has done this..." kind of searches, I was hooked!! This site has an unbelievable database of knowledge, advice, entertainment, and yes even a few screw-ups! Enjoy, and jump right in!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!