New owner from Arkansas

W

Wsmithgunworks

Oct 13, 2020
North Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to introduce myself, I'm from North Central Arkansas...I recently bought a 2021 pioneer 1000-5 LE....I get to go pick it up this next week! I've done a lot of reading on the forum so far as to what are the have to have upgrades, and am just as excited to start working on it as u am to ride it!!! C5674930a07e6dc9a1270f7a30725861

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

W

Wsmithgunworks

Oct 13, 2020
North Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I work full time as a journeyman lineman serviceman for Entergy and also am a gunsmith, so I'm very mechanically inclined and am very appreciative to everyone for posting videos and descriptions on their projects!! I'll try to do the same on mine!

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello Wsmithgunworks.. I hope your guns continue to work until Democraps do us part. which may naer be! Be advised, the red carpet Is rolled out before thee. Be Welcome hither forth...

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I wanted to introduce myself, I'm from North Central Arkansas...I recently bought a 2021 pioneer 1000-5 LE....I get to go pick it up this next week! I've done a lot of reading on the forum so far as to what are the have to have upgrades, and am just as excited to start working on it as u am to ride it!!!View attachment 231633

Welcome to the forum neighbor! Did you get your new rig from Sunrise?

W

Wsmithgunworks

Oct 13, 2020
North Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum neighbor! Did you get your new rig from Sunrise?
No sir, unfortunately not....I wanted to buy it from them and keep my business in White county, but they didn't have a single 1000-5....so I finally found one at Independence county off road in Southside Batesville

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!