New P500 owner

Parttime

Parttime

Feb 24, 2021
West Monroe La
Ownership

1. 500
Well after cursing out an old 08 Artic Cat 650 H1 for a year and having to be towed back to my truck more than once. I decided to purchase a 21 a P500. I’ve only had time to take it around the neighborhood. Looking forward to getting out in the woods and actually enjoying a trip down a hunting trail without the worry of “ Am I’m going to have to walk out of here”.
Hopefully meet some new people in NOLA. (Northern Louisiana)

25BCBEA4 DD4B 445A BBEE B88D4EB91AE0

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Well after cursing out an old 08 Artic Cat 650 H1 for a year and having to be towed back to my truck more than once. I decided to purchase a 21 a P500. I’ve only had time to take it around the neighborhood. Looking forward to getting out in the woods and actually enjoying a trip down a hunting trail without the worry of “ Am I’m going to have to walk out of here”.

View attachment 257104
Welcome! What made you go with the 500 and not a new 520?

Reactions: Mudwing
B

bobbybog

Mar 2, 2018
WV
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome again from wv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parttime

Parttime

Feb 24, 2021
West Monroe La
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome! What made you go with the 500 and not a new 520?
I looked at the 520 but really didn’t see a need for the dump bed. Even though I could have removed it. Plus my budget was for the 500. Louisiana is crazy on sales tax. For the parish I live in its 10.44%. So that was also a big factor.

• Wow
Idahotruckman

Idahotruckman

Feb 15, 2021
Boise, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 257104
Welcome from Idaho. I like all colors and I own a blue 500, but there there is something pure and honest about Honda red.

Robertb52

Robertb52

Feb 13, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 257104
Welcome from UT!. I actually used to live down that way (ex wife still does...haha). I was stationed out at Barksdale AFB from 94-00 and lived in Bossier City. Fond memories of NOLO but I do have to say - I do not miss that southern humid heat.

Reactions: Haldog77
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from another Great Lake Stater!
Nice machine!

your from Monroe i see!
say hi to uncle Si!

Reactions: Haldog77

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!