New place to ride in middle Tn.

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There is a new place to ride in middle Tn. the place is called Belle Ridge Retreat, It is in Monterey Tn. just off I-40. We went there today, first time out with our new pioneer 1000. They are still working on more trails and cabins and rv hook up's. It has a lot of rocks and up and down trails. There is waterfalls and several caves also. Its not for kid atvs. We will be going back soon and the pioneer worked great, the power is unreal.

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Right now not that many I think around 10. But due to the terrain you can spend several hours there.We rode 4 hours and didn't go over every trail,

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a new place to ride in middle Tn. the place is called Belle Ridge Retreat, It is in Monterey Tn. just off I-40. We went there today, first time out with our new pioneer 1000. They are still working on more trails and cabins and rv hook up's. It has a lot of rocks and up and down trails. There is waterfalls and several caves also. Its not for kid atvs. We will be going back soon and the pioneer worked great, the power is unreal.
Monterey =hills=fun. It is the perfect area for off road adventures! Thanks for the info. Beautiful country out there!

Reactions: Tigermark

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!