BOX1

New Product - PIONEER 1000-6 HOOD RACK CHARLIE

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
17,918
62,459
113
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

  1. 1000-5
Image001


Price

LINK ---> HONDA PIONEER 1000-6 HOOD RACK CHARLIE - Front Rack.

RETAIL: $699.95

FITMENT:
  • 2023 Pioneer 1000-6 with standard bumper.

FEATURES

  • Made with powder-coated steel
  • Slotted design provides multiple tie-down points
  • 250 lb. weight limit
  • Dimensions (L x W x H): 54-3/4” x 20” x 3-1/4”
  • Easy install uses OEM mounting points
  • Increases storage area


Get More Cargo Space
When you take the whole crew out in your Honda Pioneer 1000, you’ve got to bring a lot of gear along. When the bed isn’t big enough, you need SuperATV’s Hood Rack Charlie. It turns the unused space on your hood into a massive cargo area that’s easily accessible from the cab. It’s perfect for hunters, landowners, and anybody else who wants to bring more on every adventure.


Sturdy Enough for Tons of Gear
This Honda Pioneer front rack is built with a 250-pound capacity so you can haul all kinds of gear. The slotted side panels and floor give you tons of places to tie down your supplies. And since it’s on the hood, you can park up and reach everything you need without leaving your cab.



Image002


The Perfect Hunting Companion
Hunters rejoice because you’ll never have to keep your sack lunch next to your fresh kill in the bed ever again. It’s the perfect place to keep your rifles and other supplies—they’ll always be in arm’s reach when you’re parked. Don’t go hunting without Hood Rack Charlie.

Flips up for Access to Your Pioneer’s Hood
You can’t have a Honda Pioneer hood rack that blocks access to your hood panel. Ours flips out of the way easily. Pull out the two quick-release pins and flip it up. It’ll lock in place so you can get to your hood without breaking a sweat.
Image003

Made of Beefy Powder-Coated Steel
Cargo racks work hard, so they have to be made tough. Ours is made with heavy-duty powder-coated steel for strength and corrosion resistance. It mounts securely to your bumper and roll cage so nothing will knock it loose.

LINK ---> HONDA PIONEER 1000-6 HOOD RACK CHARLIE - Front Rack.


NOTE:
Only works if you have Honda OEM bumper 62510-HL8-A10ZA installed. (as shown in pictures)
Not compatible with SuperATV’s 3-in-1 windshield
Shipping outside 48 states may be extra.
 
Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Well-Known Member
Oct 12, 2018
1,164
3,166
113
Ohio
Ownership

  1. 1000-3
Need verification, but this should fit the 2022+ Pioneer 1000 3-seater and 5-seater with the standard bumper.
I imagine it will mount up, however the -6 has a much beefier mounting ? 10 point vs 6
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChadD
Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
437
1,860
93
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

  1. 1000-5
This is exactly what I was looking for last year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChadD
SuperATV

SuperATV

Well-Known Member
Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
1,196
8,253
113
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Need verification, but this should fit the 2022+ Pioneer 1000 3-seater and 5-seater with the standard bumper.
It only works with the OEM bumper that comes with the 6 seater. It hasn't been tested with any of the 3 and 5 seater OEM bumpers.

EDIT: Unless.....that OEM bumper, part number 62510-HL8-A10ZA, fits on the 3 and 5 seater. Then maaaaybe?
 
Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
17,918
62,459
113
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

  1. 1000-5
It only works with the OEM bumper that comes with the 6 seater. It hasn't been tested with any of the 3 and 5 seater OEM bumpers.

EDIT: Unless.....that OEM bumper, part number 62510-HL8-A10ZA, fits on the 3 and 5 seater. Then maaaaybe?
Overall, I think the bumper is the same design; just the crew bumper has this added brace/mount point.
I am about 99% sure it will fit. Just need you to verify the other 1% hands on.


Rhkzu6AXc6dRi9WUtCvkw1634 h919 s no gmauthuser0
 
SuperATV

SuperATV

Well-Known Member
Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
1,196
8,253
113
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Overall, I think the bumper is the same design; just the crew bumper has this added brace/mount point.
I am about 99% sure it will fit. Just need you to verify the other 1% hands on.


View attachment 417445
I'll try to get my hands on one tomorrow. They already have the buggy barn locked up today, and I only have the 6 seater in the shop.
 
ODAMO

ODAMO

Well-Known Member
Oct 12, 2018
1,164
3,166
113
Ohio
Ownership

  1. 1000-3
Overall, I think the bumper is the same design; just the crew bumper has this added brace/mount point.
I am about 99% sure it will fit. Just need you to verify the other 1% hands on.


View attachment 417445
As I posted its the same bumper but with 2 additional stanchions that adds 4 additional 10mm bolts. Physically the same bumper otherwise
 
BOX2
box3

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

  • Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

    Beer Fund!

    Club Membership!