New Product Alert - 3 switch harness for 2022 P1k Deluxe models.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
"3 switch harness"
?? Still working on the name. But the product is ready.

This converts the three dead factory switches found on the 2022 Pioneer 1000 Delux to actually functioning units.

Factory, these three switches are dead, false, do nothing switches. No one knows how they work and hooking a accessory up to them gives zero results.
Our new kit converts them to function as one would expect.
Once installed, you CAN just hook your accessory up, both positive and negative, and run a small accessory.

Kit requires to supply fused power and ground. Recommend a 10a fuse off a custom keyed fuse box or the new 2022 OEM fuse box.
If you have the new OEM fuse box, we can add a direct connector.

LINK -->

Did you buy our extensions?
Anyone who bought an extension from us can message us for a discount on this product. We have been working on this for a while and hate we were not able to release it prior to you buying extensions. Had you known, you would have bought this instead. Discounts will be tired based on what extensions and how many you bought, after verification.

Ace35abd27aee48ea29a2547310e57e2

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great job on the harness, I have not installed mine yet but am giving thought to what I might power with them. How bout "3 aux switch power interface harness" for the harness name.
What are the two brass washers on your positive batt post for?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I know nothing about wiring. What is considered a small accessory? Like some LED lights?
Ya, a cheap set of cubes off amazon. Some that pull less than 3 amps.
The expensive ones might pull more than that.

Small Cubes, Dome light, Whips, Rock lights, USB ports, relay controls.
and use as trigger wires for other items like Radios that have a trigger wire. larger light bars that use a relay.

B

bob3663

Lifetime Member
Mar 18, 2014
What is the plug in for oem fuse box? I see no where to plug mine in.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!