Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This is a new item and I need to work on some instructions.
NOTE: I am looking for a simple install video for anyone interested. I will place a bounty of $50 store credit for a completed video.

Item link - Pre-Wired Relay Control Switch for AUX and Key-on usage. For Stinger, Cole Hersee or any.
--------------------------------

Thank you for purchasing the Pre-Wired Relay Control Switch Harness.
530ziPmyHPrJ G4f ZTSLJ9Aw923 h923 s noauthuser0

This kit simplifies the wiring of an AUX key-off/key-on control switch for your master fuse box relay. Such as a Stinger or Cole Hersee.

The harness comes wired and tagged for easy installation but here we will go over each.
  • Yellow wire - This needs a key-on source. Recommend tying into the ACC circuit. This is the key-on trigger source.
  • Green long wire - This needs a ground. Any frame or battery ground will be fine. Running it to the fuse box ground bus works well.
  • 2 Small post hoops - These go to the small post on the relay. For most relays, the polarity is irrelevant.
  • Red wire with fuse - This goes on the large relay post, battery side. This is our hot constant trigger source.
  • The Rocker Switch - Install it into the housing with the tab matching correctly
Overall, this is very simple but we understand it can be intimidating to many. If you need help please reach out. Even after hours, we will reply via the forum here, text, or email.
Thanks.

NtAJYjLgHQSSyMiNPGsmKMgw1920 h865 s noauthuser0BsQvLCrGUMJWUp53vSIkjlgw1920 h865 s noauthuser0J ThyCZW5iojFA2ys8j vuAw1920 h865 s noauthuser0

Last edited:
czajkaej

czajkaej

Jul 2, 2022
Ridgecrest, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is a really neat addition, which is perfect when you have a dual battery setup with an Aux Fuse block in place. This allows the use of the Aux battery without turning on the engine while still protecting the start battery.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This is a really neat addition, which is perfect when you have a dual battery setup with an Aux Fuse block in place. This allows the use of the Aux battery without turning on the engine while still protecting the start battery.
Very nice Ed,
I have been thinking of hitting you up for a video on this. It's perfect.
I really think once people see how simple this is it will be a HOT ITEM.

Reactions: ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!