P500 New Shoes

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I read through the forums for hours making my decision on new tires. All your threads were very helpful. After trying them out a little I definitely made the right decision. 26x9 front 26x12 rear. It looks so mean now!

Attachments

• IMG_1729[1].JPG
    IMG_1729[1].JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_1730[1].JPG
    IMG_1730[1].JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_1731[1].JPG
    IMG_1731[1].JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: 500oneer and Buryit
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club @IdahoPioneer. You really can't go wrong with a set of BigHorns. And a 2 size increase will do the trick. Makes it a totally different machine.. you made the right choice.

Now for the obvious question....
Why did you go with such a small box. Haha.
J/K. It looks good. And no doubt your friends will love it for carrying all there stuff.
Hope to see u around.
Thanks.

Reactions: jay dawge
IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the club @IdahoPioneer. You really can't go wrong with a set of BigHorns. And a 2 size increase will do the trick. Makes it a totally different machine.. you made the right choice.

Now for the obvious question....
Why did you go with such a small box. Haha.
J/K. It looks good. And no doubt your friends will love it for carrying all there stuff.
Hope to see u around.
Thanks.

Haha it's the biggest box I've seen on a Pioneer to date. It holds all our gear for a weekend at the cabin quite nicely. There's even room left over to strap a deer to the top :)

B

BryanC

Jul 17, 2015
How did you get the raised white letters so white? I have scrubbed them.

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
How did you get the raised white letters so white? I have scrubbed them.

I didn't do anything. They're just brand new. I'm sure they won't stay perfectly white for long. Although I do plan on trying them out in the snow on Thanksgiving. That always cleans them up nicely.

J

jay dawge

Oct 6, 2015
Bighorn tires are awesome. My p5 barely fits in the shed w/ the oem tires on it. (overhead clearance) hopefully by the time my stock tires are worn out I will have a garage and the I will look at getting some bighorns, maybe 28's

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Bighorn tires are awesome. My p5 barely fits in the shed w/ the oem tires on it. (overhead clearance) hopefully by the time my stock tires are worn out I will have a garage and the I will look at getting some bighorns, maybe 28's

I'm saving up for a garage as well. The one in the last pic is nice but I really want one to use as a shop with a concrete floor.

Careful of the size. Anything larger than mine will require a frame chop. My fronts clear the frame by about 1/2" when turned all the way one direction or the other.

Reactions: jay dawge
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What I need but asking to buy tires might get me homeless atm

It is ALWAYS easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. Better to get what you want and her get over it than revisiting the subject repeatedly. If she is the kind to get mad well there is always something that will get her there, you just as well be happy. :D

Reactions: Buryit
advertisement
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
And, if you ask for permission, you get b****ed at when you ask and again when the acquisition arrives. Best to get it all at once.

Reactions: JACKAL and Buryit
Buryit

Buryit

Sep 18, 2015
National Forest, NW AR
Haha after 25 years of her putting up with my BS I have found bugging her about purchases till she yells "buy it already" to be humorous.

P500-5 1/2 months for comments and how I really need one, running onto shoulder of road when passing Honda place. One evening she says hook up the trailer and go buy one and shut up already.....priceless. Gotta squeeze out a laugh anyway ya can these days.

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Haha after 25 years of her putting up with my BS I have found bugging her about purchases till she yells "buy it already" to be humorous.

P500-5 1/2 months for comments and how I really need one, running onto shoulder of road when passing Honda place. One evening she says hook up the trailer and go buy one and shut up already.....priceless. Gotta squeeze out a laugh anyway ya can these days.
That's awesome. I did that exact thing with my pioneer.

Reactions: Buryit

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!