New talon owner!

B

Bubstalon

Dec 4, 2020
Manteca
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hey there, new here from Central california. Found a new, 2019 1000x at a smoking deal, so I picked her up, and have started giving her some love. I'll post a before and how it sits now. Hope to ride with some of you,
Cheers
PXL 20201203 224023039MP

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the site. You picked the correct color regardless of what @JeremieBaker says 🤣

Here's mine :cool:

Resized 20190814 173545

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from another brother from the Great Lakes!
Nice rig! The X is the more stylish rig of the 2 imo and I like the blue ;)
Hope your in the more sain part of CA?
My buddy lives near Camp Pendleton and the taxes there kill him! If it wasn’t for the civilian job on base he got after discharge he wouldn’t live there lol. Central CA is a beautiful area you live in.

B

Bubstalon

Dec 4, 2020
Manteca
Ownership

1. Talon X
Welcome from another brother from the Great Lakes!
Nice rig! The X is the more stylish rig of the 2 imo and I like the blue ;)
Hope your in the more sain part of CA?
My buddy lives near Camp Pendleton and the taxes there kill him! If it wasn’t for the civilian job on base he got after discharge he wouldn’t live there lol. Central CA is a beautiful area you live in.
California is a state I wish I could leave... Haha my kids are what's keeping me here. But until than, I try to stay in the outdoors and away from all the crazy people 😂

B

Bubstalon

Dec 4, 2020
Manteca
Ownership

1. Talon X
SxS's still work in the rain. They are also perfectly fine in heat, cold, dust and many other conditions. 😝
Hahaha so true! The only issue is I'm a paraplegic. So I have my wheelchair with me. With the talon being so new, I haven't been able to get the chair attached in the back yet where it wouldn't get soaked! Hahaha

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hahaha so true! The only issue is I'm a paraplegic. So I have my wheelchair with me. With the talon being so new, I haven't been able to get the chair attached in the back yet where it wouldn't get soaked! Hahaha
We'll give you a week to get that resolved then. ;)

I'm glad to hear you are still going to be getting out and riding though. Can't keep a good man down.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!