NEW TALON!

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I thought u had a talon that the motor was junked out because of the air filter?
That was a vid i got off youtube but the guys name is Ray Horvath and Honda agreed to put a new motor in and the told him not till August so the dealer took it as a trade on a KRX because he did not want to wait.

Reactions: TripleB and Isaiah
N8theGR8

N8theGR8

Oct 3, 2019
Central Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Do Talons have high-elevation issues with maintaining low end and torque? I have a Pioneer 700-4 but want to get into crawling/climbing sometime in the future and would need that suspension travel? Thanks!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Do Talons have high-elevation issues with maintaining low end and torque? I have a Pioneer 700-4 but want to get into crawling/climbing sometime in the future and would need that suspension travel? Thanks!
If say no they dont.
Id start a new thread in the P700 section for your question tho, youll get a more comprehensive answer.

Also this thread hasn't been touched in over a year and a half and is completely different topic of what your asking. ;)

Reactions: N8theGR8

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!