TucTan

Oct 7, 2015
26 x 11 x 12 Bear Claw HTR / ITP Steel Black

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Looking good! I really like the looks/specs of the Bearclaws. They seem to gathering quite a following on this site. One of my friends has a set of Executioners from Kenda. They seem to be holding up very well. Maybe something to consider.

sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
Nice, are those 11" wide in the front and back? How do you like that setup? Seems like it would float well over the soft stuff.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
That's nice looking. I'm suprised them bear claw HTR don't rub their a true 11" wide too. Getting the right rim offset is key. I've got 27" bear claws.

T

TucTan

Oct 7, 2015
They did not rub on my first trip out, or at least I did not hear them rub or see any rub marks on the tires and i checked on it all day. It seemed like they would rub very slightly when i installed them but they had 15 psi from mounting. I reduced to 7 psi and it seemed to help out. It feels much more capable and seems to make the gearing more usable in L & 2nd. $570 for wheels /tires on amazon, $40 local mount
Very happy with this upgrade!!

26x11x12 Bearclaw HTR all around
12x7 2+5 Black Steel

Reactions: JCart

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!