New to forum

R

RedLevel

Nov 20, 2020
iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Would you like to know about why you have a better tire on your new pioneer vs. the crappy bighorns that used to come on the P1000D? Or would you like me to say "Welcome from BFE"?
If we were willing to wait for the 2ply Big Horns, You wouldn't have this Pioneer. The Chinese can't get us any more of the ChengShin BigHorns. So you get a higher ply rated tire to get the Pioneers on the dealers floors. Now your question has been answered. Let everyone "welcome" you and up their post count.

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wel
Welcome to the madness! Plenty of ways to spend your money on here! 😂 While the big horns do have a pretty good tread pattern the low ply count of the 2.0 has been a problem for a lot of people on the site. Many get same pattern with just higher ply tires in knock off Sun F or Journey or even original big horns.

#NTC

Reactions: Haldog77
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
welcome from Southern Arizona.

E

Ep328

Mar 6, 2021
Norcal
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would you like to know about why you have a better tire on your new pioneer vs. the crappy bighorns that used to come on the P1000D? Or would you like me to say "Welcome from BFE"?
If we were willing to wait for the 2ply Big Horns, You wouldn't have this Pioneer. The Chinese can't get us any more of the ChengShin BigHorns. So you get a higher ply rated tire to get the Pioneers on the dealers floors. Now your question has been answered. Let everyone "welcome" you and up their post count.
Interesting perspective. The Dirt Masters are made in China as well. The only review for the Dirt Master is on the manufacture‘s (OTR) website. Have not found any independent reviews. My experience with them so far has been disappointing. Terrible in snow.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

First off, stock BH's are 4 ply not 2. Yes he got a higher ply rated tire but said himself that he was disappointed how they did in the snow. Higher ply rating doesn't mean better tires as in this case. Also, we welcome new members here first and foremost regardless of post count. No one had a good answer for him including you.

advertisement
Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the madness! Plenty of ways to spend your money on here! 😂 While the big horns do have a pretty good tread pattern the low ply count of the 2.0 has been a problem for a lot of people on the site. Many get same pattern with just higher ply tires in knock off Sun F or Journey or even original big horns.

#NTC
I noticed the same issue last year when I bought my P1K5. I used the Stock Big Horns until break in was complete and Purchased MAXXIS Carnivores and Never looked Back. Sold the Low Ply Big Horns for about 250-300.

Reactions: DrShotgun

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!