Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard Raynman. Hope you find your ride soon.

FWIW: You daughter will want to bring a friend one day, or you and the misses might want to ride with another couple. The 5 seater will let you do that.
Gator
JFYI, I have a dealer looking into the 1K-5LE for me now, my bank account will thank you later!LMAO
It was a good idea, and the more I think about it, probably the correct way to go, after she gets older I can always take the rear cage off and it, now it's a 3 seat version

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Gator
JFYI, I have a dealer looking into the 1K-5LE for me now, my bank account will thank you later!LMAO
It was a good idea, and the more I think about it, probably the correct way to go, after she gets older I can always take the rear cage off and it, now it's a 3 seat version
Funny, My reply wasn't just a hunch. It was from experience. I bought the 700 2 seater and now almost every trip out we have kids sitting on an ice chest in the back. (I know it's not safe).

Also, you mentioned the ROPS. I actually found a 4 seater ROPS and installed it. It offers some safey for the kids and it has never gotten in the way. I might have the only 2 seater with the 4 seater ROPS in the country.

Raynman

Raynman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Funny, My reply wasn't just a hunch. It was from experience. I bought the 700 2 seater and now almost every trip out we have kids sitting on an ice chest in the back. (I know it's not safe).

Also, you mentioned the ROPS. I actually found a 4 seater ROPS and installed it. It offers some safey for the kids and it has never gotten in the way. I might have the only 2 seater with the 4 seater ROPS in the country.
Good to know Gator!
Thanks

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone, new here to the site, still don't have my Honda Pioneer yet, been checking with dealers, nobody around here in Chesterfield Michigan area has the 1000-3 LE which is what Im looking for. some dealers don't even call you back!!!!!!

Enjoying the site and getting lots of info.

Selling my 2019 Wildcat XX

Ray
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

Raynman

Raynman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
US 27 Motorsports in St Johns. Honda East in Maumee isn't too far of a drive either. Both large volume dealers and the best price around when I was looking.
Thanks Trigger, I think I checked there site for stock, but will check, again, I know right where it is.

Ray

D

Dron_jones

Oct 8, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello everyone, new here to the site, still don't have my Honda Pioneer yet, been checking with dealers, nobody around here in Chesterfield Michigan area has the 1000-3 LE which is what Im looking for. some dealers don't even call you back!!!!!!

Ray

I’m in West Bloomfield MI and when I bought mine in the fall of last year I ended up needing to go to Grand Rapids to get my 1000-3LE. The local dealers were saying at that point the earliest for orders was February and it wasn’t even a guarantee if you put a deposit down. I needed mine to plow so I couldn’t wait that long. I was grateful to be able to find as close as Grand Rapids.

Good luck with your search, I’m very happy with my purchase

Travispiz

Travispiz

Dec 15, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Ray
Welcome my friend, and hope you find your 1000-3LE! U might have to search the outer areas of your city because that's what I had to do! Good Luck👍💪!!!!

Reactions: ChadD and Mudwing
Jayserver

Jayserver

Sep 21, 2020
Pentwater, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Ray, another welcome from Michigan. I bought mine last summer at Babbitt's in Muskegan 231-220-2126 or Jason Clark Sales Rep for Babbitt's @ 231-220-2117 he can check inventory. I got the P1000-5 and love it. Good Luck

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Ray
Welcome! Did you try Genthe Powersports in Southgate? We could find one last spring until we found Genthe, and they delivered it for cheap (I didn't have a trailer yet, couldn't find one of those either) .

F

Frostybeads

Jan 7, 2021
Ownership

1. 500

Ray
Same in new jersey, I have a deposit on one expected in march.

Reactions: Raynman and Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!