New to Hondasxs.com

H

HondaFarmer62

Mar 26, 2021
Nebraska - East Central
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Other Brand
Good afternoon. I'm new to Hondasxs.com, actually new to any forum. I've been riding Honda's since I was 8 years old (41 years of enjoyable riding). Started on a Honda 50 and moved up over the years. I still have my Honda 70, Honda 300 Fourtrax (with over 40000 miles, Honda 500 Fourtrax with 20000 miles and wife's Honda Fourtrax. We have ordered a Pioneer 1000-3 Deluxe and looking forward to it's arrival. In the mean time we are leaning toward the Honda winter cab package (It sure will be nice having some protection from the elements doing winter farm and cattle work). My only issue is, how hard is it, or is it even possible, to change out the Honda glass front window to a Honda split front window for summer? We would like to have better ventilation through the front even with the doors removed. Any help would be wonderful.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Good afternoon. I'm new to Hondasxs.com, actually new to any forum. I've been riding Honda's since I was 8 years old (41 years of enjoyable riding). Started on a Honda 50 and moved up over the years. I still have my Honda 70, Honda 300 Fourtrax (with over 40000 miles, Honda 500 Fourtrax with 20000 miles and wife's Honda Fourtrax. We have ordered a Pioneer 1000-3 Deluxe and looking forward to it's arrival. In the mean time we are leaning toward the Honda winter cab package (It sure will be nice having some protection from the elements doing winter farm and cattle work). My only issue is, how hard is it, or is it even possible, to change out the Honda glass front window to a Honda split front window for summer? We would like to have better ventilation through the front even with the doors removed. Any help would be wonderful.
The honda OEM glass windshield goes on and off easily because of the Honda quick clamps.
I'm assuming the OEM split windshield has the same clamps and would be easy to swap out. I had the glass windshield because I wanted to use a wiper but I ended up selling it and just putting on the superatv split windshield. The Honda split doesn't open up far enough.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum from Canton, OH!
Pics or it didn't happen when it arrives. Feel free to post pics of your other rides until then though.
Red is the fastest color!

#NTC

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Enjoy your stay here. It’s quite a nice bunch of fellows. So many and much to learn from. A wealth of information and long lasting friendships. Unless you’re from Nebraska. 😂 Be welcomed

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Wow! The people getting Hard before they take possession of there machine, is crazy theses days! reminds me of my first date 🤔lol

welcome from the state of Michigan where the roads have pot holes big as the craters on the moon!

hope you get your machine soon! The suspense is killin us! Pics Pics Pics when u get it!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, like @TripleB said I have the Honda split windshield and added a kit from @RB3offroad I think to make it open more. When the time comes I will probably change it out for the @SuperATV windshield. Stick around long enough you might even learn something.

(Booyah!! got a 3 tag welcome in there... ) #NTC👍

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from NE Michigan

2019 P1K 3  7 2019 P1K 3  4

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Be safe!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!