New (To Me) Talon Owner

S

ScottJ24

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2020
Cresson, TX
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I recently purchased a Used 2021 Talon R with just over 600mi on it. Its in my shop getting a Long list of upgrades.

The picture is from the previous owner.

ABF Chromoly Cage with Roof and Glass Windshield

Full 5 point Harness - Front and Rear Bumpers w/Hitch - 4500lb Warn Winch

2 Front and 1 Rear LED Lightbars with Shifter activated Backup Lights, Turn Signals and Running/Brakelights, Front LED Pods and a Dome Light

DEI Heat Shields - Lower Door Fillers - LED Whips - 2nd Battery with Dual Voltage Readout

USB Dual Charging Port - Street Legal Kit - Shifter Knob and Plate

High Clearance Lower A-Arms to replace one thays bent, High-er Clearance Radius Rods and Double Shear Brackets and Beefed up Front Bumper Mounts from Wehrli after teardown when the parts are out to powdercoating.. Probably a few more that I'm forgetting.

Oh ya the shocks are going to get the full Shock Therapy treatment with front limit straps

Wheels and Tires, Seats and Intercom with Radio coming later.

I will have the old parts from the car For Sale when I get done, Bumper, Cage, Roof, Light Bar, Bluetooth Speaker and Sub woofer.

Sneak peek at the new Bumper Winch and Light Bar

319562407 805898030598123 1239937186084151303 n Received 116385397975816

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I recently purchased a Used 2021 Talon R with just over 600mi on it. Its in my shop getting a Long list of upgrades.

2 Front and 1 Rear LED lightbars with Backup Lights, Turn Signals and Running/Brakelights, Front LED Pods
and a Dome Light - DEI Heat Shields - Lower Door Fillers - LED Whips - 2nd Battery with Dual Voltage Readout
USB Dual Charging Port - Street Legal Kit - Shifter Knob and Plate - High Clearance Lower A-Arms, High-er Clearance Radius Rods and Double Shear Brackets and Beefed up Front Bumper Mounts from Wehrli. Probably a few more that I'm forgetting.

Wheels and Tires Seats and Intercom with Radio coming later.

I will have the old parts from the car For Sale when I get done, Bumper, Cage, Roof, Light Bar, Bluetooth Speaker and Sub woofer.
View attachment 380905
View attachment 380906
Looks good, nice list of upgrades 👍

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2 Front and 1 Rear LED lightbars with Backup Lights, Turn Signals and Running/Brakelights, Front LED Pods
and a Dome Light - DEI Heat Shields - Lower Door Fillers - LED Whips - 2nd Battery with Dual Voltage Readout
USB Dual Charging Port - Street Legal Kit - Shifter Knob and Plate - High Clearance Lower A-Arms, High-er Clearance Radius Rods and Double Shear Brackets and Beefed up Front Bumper Mounts from Wehrli. Probably a few more that I'm forgetting.

Wheels and Tires Seats and Intercom with Radio coming later.

View attachment 380905
View attachment 380906
Nice!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!