New to the club from the north woods of wisconsin

Dangb1

Dangb1

Oct 25, 2020
Ogema Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey everybody been lurking around the past few weeks checking things out and picking up some good pointers. I have already made use of the sxs store a lot of nice products to make improving a machine easier. Toys in the garage include a 2019 700D2 Orange, 2019 rancher Red (wife‘s) and a 2017 rancher Camo so you can see we are Honda people.
65D18B84 17EB 442D BF6F E35DABA8DD0B
08C3652B 3EA2 4976 ADDB C7382C128C62
DB650062 0D12 4F07 B0CE C536EBCC78B0

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some days I’d like to think that what if I really wanted to self identify as a jellyfish or a Democrat or are they really the same thing...? Maybe next time I’ll be a tablespoon of almond butter or a very old dried up raisin. Hmmm all that sounds better than being a Demofish or a Jellycrat....

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Hey everybody been lurking around the past few weeks checking things out and picking up some good pointers. I have already made use of the sxs store a lot of nice products to make improving a machine easier. Toys in the garage include a 2019 700D2 Orange, 2019 rancher Red (wife‘s) and a 2017 rancher Camo so you can see we are Honda people.View attachment 238350View attachment 238351View attachment 238352

Howdy from Oklahoma. I have a question on the rear cargo boxes on the Ranchers. I have been thinking about getting one for my Rancher. I know all the ads for them say not to use it for a passenger, but I'm sure the legal department made them say that. In your experience is it safe to ride 2 up on the Rancher, or is it just better to use it for storage? Who makes the one that you have?

advertisement
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from Ga, another Pioneer and Rancher household. @SILVER_ALERT , I rode the kids 2 up on the atv while driving cautiously. Passenger should know how to help match the driver with body english, up, dow and sidehill lean.

Dangb1

Dangb1

Oct 25, 2020
Ogema Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Howdy from Oklahoma. I have a question on the rear cargo boxes on the Ranchers. I have been thinking about getting one for my Rancher. I know all the ads for them say not to use it for a passenger, but I'm sure the legal department made them say that. In your experience is it safe to ride 2 up on the Rancher, or is it just better to use it for storage? Who makes the one that you have?
Got both of them from the Honda dealer when we bought the ranchers. I looked and couldn't find a manufacturer label anywhere, we use them all the time for two up riding (two adults) when the kids come up to visit. They are very stout and quite comfortable. My brother has one on his rancher that he got off amazon I think it's a Koplin.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Ga, another Pioneer and Rancher household. @SILVER_ALERT , I rode the kids 2 up on the atv while driving cautiously. Passenger should know how to help match the driver with body english, up, dow and sidehill lean.
Got both of them from the Honda dealer when we bought the ranchers. I looked and couldn't find a manufacturer label anywhere, we use them all the time for two up riding (two adults) when the kids come up to visit. They are very stout and quite comfortable. My brother has one on his rancher that he got off amazon I think it's a Koplin.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to check them out.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Welcome from the 906. I've driven through your neck of the woods on my way to a customer near Minneapolis, beautiful country!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!