Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I saw the post that why I joined the forum. Iv been on here reading a lot but never needed to comment until I saw that post Iv already commented over there but Im in Hope so its close by. Never road there though Just moved from the other side of the state.
Well just show up, I think the motel is full, bring your tent or camper and stay in the camp ground, go to the Lake Greason thread for contact info.

Joshua63

Joshua63

Jul 25, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well just show up, I think the motel is full, bring your tent or camper and stay in the camp ground, go to the Lake Greason thread for contact info.
I will be an hour from there so I will be close enough to drive up and hang out however late and still drive home! i work about 18 minutes from the trail.
Welcome from NW Georgia. Tuff looking tractor tires! Enjoy and looking forward to your posts. Looks like RZR seat mod???? Fyi, forum store has good quality shirts, got some for wife and I just for fun.
there actually a radial tire. Ride really good even on pavement. Yes 1000 rzr seats after first ride wife told me seats had to go. I will be making a build thread when I have time!

Reactions: Landman and Mudder
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I will be an hour from there so I will be close enough to drive up and hang out however late and still drive home! i work about 18 minutes from the trail.
there actually a radial tire. Ride really good even on pavement. Yes 1000 rzr seats after first ride wife told me seats had to go. I will be making a build thread when I have time!
Look forward to meeting you, you'll have blast!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!