New to this site. P500 owner from WV. (Pics)

S

Sgolden1513

Aug 23, 2014
Picked up a P500 a few weeks ago. Love it so far!

Image Image Image Image Image

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sgolden1513,
Welcome to the community. Its great to see some P5 owners starting to join. I have yet to get a chance to ride a 500 but I am looking around for someone in my area to get a day trip together. So far, I love the 700-4. It has meet my needs well... except... It want fit down my local trails. lol. Got a backup Trx300fw for that.

Be sure to enter in the Ride of the Month contest - rotm-f69/august-rotm-submissions-now-open-t1614.html
It ends Wednesday.

If you have any questions about the P5, P7, or the site dont be afraid to post or send me a PM.
C-ya around.

PS, I'm going to move this post to the Intro section soon.

O

obenchain1

Sep 2, 2014
Nice lookin' 500 SGolden . I was up that way last weekend. Rode about 80 miles of the Outlaw Trails and the Hatfield McCoy trails.

S

Sidexside4life

Jun 15, 2016
Boones Mill, VA
Ownership

1. 500
Sgolden1513,
Welcome to the community. Its great to see some P5 owners starting to join. I have yet to get a chance to ride a 500 but I am looking around for someone in my area to get a day trip together. So far, I love the 700-4. It has meet my needs well... except... It want fit down my local trails. lol. Got a backup Trx300fw for that.

Be sure to enter in the Ride of the Month contest - rotm-f69/august-rotm-submissions-now-open-t1614.html
It ends Wednesday.

If you have any questions about the P5, P7, or the site dont be afraid to post or send me a PM.
C-ya around.

PS, I'm going to move this post to the Intro section soon.
I love my 500 it's very agile and quick through tight sections trees and rocks. I can go through a lot more tight spaces than some of the bigger sxs.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!