junior1954

junior1954

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Loda, Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello, I'm junior1954

Hello all. I just bought a silver 2017 700-4 Deluxe. I have a weekend lake home in a private home association in central Illinois that allows golf carts/atv's to be driven in the community and surrounding woods. With our two dogs, we've outgrown our golf cart and this new Honda will allow us to cruise without being crowded out by the dogs. It'll also give us something to play with in the snow and on the lake in the winter (I ice fish). I'm looking forward to using the Honda in the woods hunting.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Novice
My favorite place to ride is: Through our community and surrounding woods

Reactions: elkguide
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome!

You say you have a 2017-4 deluxe...probably in Silver I'm guessing...yet you provide no photographic proof? State law.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum. The pioneer 700 guys on here are a great group and will be willing to assist with any questions.

And as always, we love pics. Take some of that new machine in action.

Reactions: junior1954
junior1954

junior1954

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Loda, Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome!

You say you have a 2017-4 deluxe...probably in Silver I'm guessing...yet you provide no photographic proof? State law.

I went to a dealer near my primary residence today and drove one. Started the "haggling" process there. I have a home about 150 miles South so I called a dealer in Urbana, Illinois and did the deal over the phone via credit card (which saved me 2% with the cash back). They've ordered the options (save for the windshield) and will be delivering it to my house down South Friday, 12/8. I joined your club a couple of days ago during my fact finding, and completed the owner profile today, just after I became one. Pictures will follow when I get it (and I can't wait to get it).

Thanks to all for the welcome! Look forward to being a member

Last edited:
Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from North Georgia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad you found us. Join in the conversation.

ENJOY!!!!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Texas
The 700 is a solid machine.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Pa

junior1954

junior1954

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Loda, Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the 716! Those doggies are gonna love the seven hund!

My 85lb. 1 year old Golden Retriever decided to leap off the back of our golf cart at about 5mph and did a barrel roll. I'm going to love those nets on the sides and plan on using one across the rear above the tailgate to make a rolling kennel.

Reactions: Plumber32
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I went to a dealer near my primary residence today and drove one. Started the "haggling" process there. I have a home about 150 miles South so I called a dealer in Urbana, Illinois and did the deal over the phone via credit card (which saved me 2% with the cash back). They've ordered the options (save for the windshield) and will be delivering it to my house down South Friday, 12/8. I joined your club a couple of days ago during my fact finding, and completed the owner profile today, just after I became one. Pictures will follow when I get it (and I can't wait to get it).

Thanks to all for the welcome! Look forward to being a member
I somehow totally missed this yesterday...or the fact that you mentioned the color in your original post (vodka)...but looking forward to those pics. It's well known that the 700 is the best looking Pioneer, though the 1000 guys like to pretend its not.

Last edited:
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Welcome from Nh. The 700's real good buggies. Any plans on enclosing it for the winter, or a plow perhaps? My dogs hate riding in the winter because we have it all enclosed and they can't bail out on us. I had my 3 year old springer dive out the passengers side on day while driving down a rutted out logging road. Luckily I was wasn't going fast and she didn't get hurt (she's a beast anyway). Now she will only jump out when we come to a stop (and you better hope theres no water around). Oh and pictures are always good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!