P700 No start in 700

H

Hunter92

Oct 31, 2021
New Zealand
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey guys just brought Honda pioneer 700 2018. Test drive it everything working as it should be. Then travelled 2 hours home. Gone to take it off the trailer and I have nothing coming up in the dash it’s turning over but not firing. Have checked and pulled all the fuses out checked the battery and it has my stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Check all your grounds and make sure there good And that a connection didnt come loose.

And welcome from the States!
Dont forget…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
of your machine. ;)

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Also check the status of battery charge.
I know it sounds silly but it is a real issue with a b.s. small battery.

Reactions: swsebek
BigMac

BigMac

Sep 22, 2015
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had hard starting problem when warm on P700. It was the stator shorting out. Was told battery was fine to turn over engine but ignition or fuel injector required more voltage than battery alone supplied and that power needs to come from stator with good connections.
You may need help checking voltage when it is turning over. Has to be over just battery volts.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!