not making the takeover this year

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
im sry guys im not going to make it to the takeover this year :( but my plan is to work 24/7 and move to the oliver springs tn area in about 2 years when my oldest graduates hs.... ill miss you guys and i want to see pics of everything!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I won’t be making this year either but plan on next year so hopefully see ya then. I’ll let you break my machine at that event too lmao!
Stay busy and do your dream my friend it’ll come back around for you. Best of luck!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
shes built for anything now beside a dragrace maybe against a retarded turtle maybe
Tenor 2

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
im sry guys im not going to make it to the takeover this year :( but my plan is to work 24/7 and move to the oliver springs tn area in about 2 years when my oldest graduates hs.... ill miss you guys and i want to see pics of everything!

I think a mobile repair trailer with a recovery service would go over well. Every week on Royal Blue Rangers FB page is people begging for recovery help, parts, etc.

Once you got setup just leave a card at the 6 surrounding campgrounds, post in the Facebook groups and I am sure people will call. 75% that come ride here do not know or want to know how to fix thier machines.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
i have a very good long term plan laid out. but last time i said something out loud i got s*** in the face and ppl asking me to fix it lol so i have a good game plan and only a few ppl will be privately involved until it takes place

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Parsnip Huffer!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I won’t be making this year either but plan on next year so hopefully see ya then. I’ll let you break my machine at that event too lmao!
Stay busy and do your dream my friend it’ll come back around for you. Best of luck!
Damn, I thought I was riding with you in the new truck ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!