P1000 Not Shifting into Turf Mode Video

GumpAir

GumpAir

Jun 16, 2016
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good info. Mine does the same.

Who did you buy from, and did the prep? Renner?

GumpAir

GumpAir

Jun 16, 2016
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought my Rubicon from Renner in 2004, and they've serviced it since day one. And, they have done a good job and have bent over backwards to take care of any issues.

The P1000-3 EPS we got at Michael's Cycle in Carson City. I don't think the service guys at either place are really on top of prepping the Pioneers yet. I had air in the cooling system, and the linkage is just slightly off. But, like Renners, the guys in Carson are learning and trying. We had a long discussion on seat heat and dust the other day, and they seemed genuinely interested in learning some of the fixes that folks are coming up with.

Gump

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great, helpful video. Thanks.

RobertinNevada

RobertinNevada

Apr 16, 2017
Fallon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought my Rubicon from Renner in 2004, and they've serviced it since day one. And, they have done a good job and have bent over backwards to take care of any issues.

The P1000-3 EPS we got at Michael's Cycle in Carson City. I don't think the service guys at either place are really on top of prepping the Pioneers yet. I had air in the cooling system, and the linkage is just slightly off. But, like Renners, the guys in Carson are learning and trying. We had a long discussion on seat heat and dust the other day, and they seemed genuinely interested in learning some of the fixes that folks are coming up with.

Gump
That's funny, I too purchased a rubicon from renners in 04. Just sold it to help finance this bike. There good people.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!