P500 O.E. set of wheels and tires for sale?

snide686

snide686

Oct 12, 2015
IOWA
I hate these types of posts but testing the waters folks. I have right at 200 miles on my O.E. set. Short story is left rear has gash around 1 inch near outside edge of tread (not on the side). Slimed and drove on to nearest town while on vacation and wont hold air, but I'm betting someone could put tube in it and use at low speeds? Not going to lie it was driven on flat. Doesn't seem ruined completely though...
Are they worth $150.00 plus shipping to someone? Just don't know if I want to keep walking around the stack in garage.....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I hate these types of posts but testing the waters folks. I have right at 200 miles on my O.E. set. Short story is left rear has gash around 1 inch near outside edge of tread (not on the side). Slimed and drove on to nearest town while on vacation and wont hold air, but I'm betting someone could put tube in it and use at low speeds? Not going to lie it was driven on flat. Doesn't seem ruined completely though...
Are they worth $150.00 plus shipping to someone? Just don't know if I want to keep walking around the stack in garage.....
Can you go find out what the shipping cost will be on those?

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you still have them? I'm interested in wheels

Reactions: taylorman
D

Digger

Jan 7, 2016
Just for info ,I paid $105 I think a few months back for 1 brand new take off front wheel.Not the deluxe wheel .
Peace of mind is worth a lot to me.I go to never-never land all the time (ie never-never see someone to help rescue me)

snide686

snide686

Oct 12, 2015
IOWA
Yes , I still have them. Yes they are the standard O.E. base tire and wheel. The few people that have emailed me zip code it ended up right at $97.00-$100.00 shipping for all 4. Let me know.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
59404, I need wheels

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

snide686

snide686

Oct 12, 2015
IOWA
Solrus,
Sorry, I'll only sell in a set with wheels and tires. $231.48 shipped to your door.

advertisement
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thx! Will keep looking for trade off wheels

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

F

filipsas

May 1, 2016
missouri

I am interested in the 3 good tires and wheels and you can toss the other one. I would pay $200 shipped to 64468. Just to make sure, these are oe wheels and tires from a Pioneer 500, correct? Other tires have never been damaged?

snide686

snide686

Oct 12, 2015
IOWA
I am interested in the 3 good tires and wheels and you can toss the other one. I would pay $200 shipped to 64468. Just to make sure, these are oe wheels and tires from a Pioneer 500, correct? Other tires have never been damaged?

Yes they are original equipment BASE tires and steel wheels. Other tires and wheels are good shape no dents or tire repairs. I'll give you first dibs as I don't check this site very often , bull will cost you $215.00 . Cashiers check sent to me will be only way i'll do it if agreed.

F

filipsas

May 1, 2016
missouri
I just noticed you are in Iowa, where at? I am in NW Missouri
Yes they are original equipment BASE tires and steel wheels. Other tires and wheels are good shape no dents or tire repairs. I'll give you first dibs as I don't check this site very often , bull will cost you $215.00 . Cashiers check sent to me will be only way i'll do it if agreed.

Will you sell and ship one front tire for $90. I think that will work best for me. Thanks,

J

JTW

Dealership is allowing me $200 trade in on my new ome wheels and tires towards the aftermarket i'm putting on. Obviously, they're worth more than that.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!