BOX1

Occupant protection from impalement.

J

JakeIII

Oct 8, 2019
Naramata, BC
Ownership

1. Talon X
I normally ride in wooded areas and would like to find out if there is anything available for the Talon to line the front fender wells so trees cannot poke through and hurt some one.
There are already to many stories of people getting hurt.

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Agree, I got Ricochet skid plates and requested some custom cut aluminum plates for the P500. Simple but some piece of mind.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I normally ride in wooded areas and would like to find out if there is anything available for the Talon to line the front fender wells so trees cannot poke through and hurt some one.
There are already to many stories of people getting hurt.
You might call PBR products, I did see that they have a lower door kit on sale. They are good people and I would bet they could make some for the Talon.

Reactions: Isaiah
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I have not seen anything commercially but a local fab shop could easily bend some alum. and use it as an inter fender well. Not 100% coverage most likely but would be way better.
Could also line the floor inside with alum (or steel if you really want HD protection) - maybe easier

Reactions: Iowamike and Isaiah
M

MDFMac

Aug 23, 2020
upstate ny
Ownership

1. Talon X
i need some too... this weekend i had a 6 in dia log go through the front passenger side into the tunnel and up to my gages. when trying to remove it i could see the gages move around.... was a close call. it didnt seem to damage much. the passenger foot area was smashed in a bit on top. have not removed hood and what not to get to back of dash yet but every thing still works so cant be to bad.

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I slow down in the areas with lots of wood on the ground. The Teryx had lots of problems with broken floor boards so the KRX has lots of armor. Yamaha had some problems too. I hated the welded in steel skid plate on my last Yamaha. There is some thick aftermarket skid plates for the Hondas. With passengers you should slow down and be extra safe so you don't hurt anyone.

Reactions: IDIOT and Mudwing
M

MDFMac

Aug 23, 2020
upstate ny
Ownership

1. Talon X
i was going very slow. like 2mph was in mud just a fluke thing to have it wedge in like that. but i will beef it up a bit just in case

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!