Odes dominator

K

Kolton

Oct 15, 2016
Vance, al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My brother just bought one, and it really looks good. I thought it would be cheap because it was 14k of the door and had tons of accessories already on it. But everything seems to be really well made. Supposedly it's got a can-am Rotax clone for an engine. Anybody else seen these things?Dominator X4 | ODES Industries

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My brother just bought one, and it really looks good. I thought it would be cheap because it was 14k of the door and had tons of accessories already on it. But everything seems to be really well made. Supposedly it's got a can-am Rotax clone for an engine. Anybody else seen these things?Dominator X4 | ODES Industries

Theres a dealer by me. The reviews on the earlier ones were not good. So it will be interesting to see your experience.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

These are all over the local CL...to the point of being annoying.

I'm all for giving something a fair shot, but a "clone" in no way guarantees quality. It starts from the beginning and the various materials used. Ingredients make the meal, and you can't always see them from just looking at the finished product.

Last edited:
K

Kolton

Oct 15, 2016
Vance, al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These are all over the local CL...to the point of being annoying.

I'm all for giving something a fair shot, but a "clone" in no way guarantees quality. It starts from the beginning and the various materials used. Ingredients make the meal, and you can't always see them from just looking at the finished product.
No doubt. But just at first glance it looks to be good quality. Time will tell.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
No doubt. But just at first glance it looks to be good quality. Time will tell.

Hopefully it's a good machine. I'm all for competition.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!