Odyssey Extreme Battery&New Tie Rod

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Selling my Odyssey Extreme PC 925 battery that was on my Pioneer. I sold the Pioneer and had taken it off before doing so. Asking 100. Holds charge and is about 8 months old. Don't want to ship so if your around the Louisville Ky area I can meet up.

I also have brand new tie rod i bought as a spare that i no longer need. 25 dollars shipped. Thanks

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Selling my Odyssey Extreme PC 925 battery that was on my Pioneer. I sold the Pioneer and had taken it off before doing so. Asking 100. Holds charge and is about 8 months old. Don't want to ship so if your around the Louisville Ky area I can meet up.

I also have brand new tie rod i bought as a spare that i no longer need. 25 dollars shipped. Thanks
What made you sell the pioneer?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What made you sell the pioneer?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Too hot especially in the rear. I tried every mod that's been talked about and i just had enough. I also felt ride quality wasn't as good as i hoped even with Fox shocks but mainly it was heat.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!