P700m4 OEM Black Soft Top - New

cloleson

cloleson

Supporting Member
Jun 18, 2020
Nederland, TX
Ownership

1. 700-4
Black Honda OEM soft top. I bought from Ebay new last year, then ended up finding a hard top locally. It's new in the box, never been opened.

Manufacturer Part Number: 0SR85-HL3-323A

I bought from this seller. Was $147 when I purchased in June 2020. Will sell for $100 including shipping to anywhere in the continental US, with payment through Paypal.

Reactions: Mudwing
Z

zeprider25

Nov 10, 2020
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4
Black Honda OEM soft top. I bought from Ebay new last year, then ended up finding a hard top locally. It's new in the box, never been opened.

Manufacturer Part Number: 0SR85-HL3-323A

I bought from this seller. Was $147 when I purchased in June 2020. Will sell for $100 including shipping to anywhere in the continental US, with payment through Paypal.

If this fits a 700-4 ill take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!