JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Guys,

Rode in a buddy's P700 the other day and got me thinking that my Version 2.0 of self made window I wanna use Honda flip out parts and hinges I already have the ROPS clamps. What I need is the part number for hinges, lower clamps and tilt mechanism. Any help would be most welcome.

I did search google to no avail and thought someone here might have what I'm looking for.

Thanx for now
j

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
I think the only parts that Honda sells are the ROPS clamps and the "knobs" used on the P500 non hardcoat windshield. Otherwise they want you to buy a complete new windshield.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Guys don't make me go to Honda dealership here in Canada, the ROPS clamps are three times the price as online. My first born is gone and I'm already short fingers and toes, all that's left is the wife.... was kinda saving her for bigger trade items

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Gaaahhh.... you guys are killing me here, guess I'll go the the stealership, under protest mind you. :mad::D

j

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Guys,

Rode in a buddy's P700 the other day and got me thinking that my Version 2.0 of self made window I wanna use Honda flip out parts and hinges I already have the ROPS clamps. What I need is the part number for hinges, lower clamps and tilt mechanism. Any help would be most welcome.

I did search google to no avail and thought someone here might have what I'm looking for.

Thanx for now
j
Motosport.com and bikebandit.com sell them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!