OEM half windshield brackets

L

LenahRun

Aug 11, 2020
Aldie Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have a 2021 Talon X and purchased the factory half windshield. It looks super easy to install? I have tried installing the brackets to the roll bar with no success. The instructions online ( none come in box) say just clip them on. I have found it impossible. I am not the smartest guy but for the life of me i cannot get these things on. Anyone have any experience with this half windshield install that can help a brother out? Thanks

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2021 Talon X and purchased the factory half windshield. It looks super easy to install? I have tried installing the brackets to the roll bar with no success. The instructions online ( none come in box) say just clip them on. I have found it impossible. I am not the smartest guy but for the life of me i cannot get these things on. Anyone have any experience with this half windshield install that can help a brother out? Thanks

Start this video about 5 minutes in. Looks like a PITA, but it does snap in.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I taped mine on with a rubber hammer. Make sure they are correct. I had to take them off and move them. That was real fun

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
I taped mine on with a rubber hammer. Make sure they are correct. I had to take them off and move them. That was real fun
^^^^^^^ tapped right on for me.

L

LenahRun

Aug 11, 2020
Aldie Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon X
Many Thanks to all. Chris in the video listed was a big help and showed me exactly what i was doing wrong. Got them on and all good.

Reactions: TerryH

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!