P1000 OEM Honda wind deflector/Half windshield

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
***SOLD****purchased a split windshield for my P1000 when my little guy came into my life and now have no need for my half windshield. Its just sitting in my loft and I am looking to sell it. I still have the box for it and may be willing to ship it. It's in good shape, the only scratches I can recall are the very fine ones from cleaning it. It will come with all the mounting hardware. Is it worth $125.00?

Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
K

Kolton

Oct 15, 2016
Vance, al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased a split windshield for my P1000 when my little guy came into my life and now have no need for my half windshield. Its just sitting in my loft and I am looking to sell it. I still have the box for it and may be willing to ship it. It's in good shape, the only scratches I can recall are the very fine ones from cleaning it. It will come with all the mounting hardware. Is it worth $125.00?
Is it the honda windshield that cracks open about 6"?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is it the honda windshield that cracks open about 6"?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No, its the short wind deflector. I am now using the split, full windshield and have no need for the half windshield.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!