BOX1

BRed OEM rear panel for BIG RED???

J

Johnnybegud

Sep 26, 2020
West Point, Ms
Ownership

1. Big Red
I am looking for a tight fitting rear panel with rear window for my 2012 Big Red. I see the clear windshield types, but the ones I see do not fit tight and leave plenty of gaps/room for dust/air to come into the seating area. I must eliminate the back draft that brings dust into the cab on dirt roads! Does or DID Honda ever offer an oem model like they do now for the pioneer models?? I checked on the armor tech which looks good, but it won't work with my OEM Honda roof, plus it is made of steel instead of lighter weight plastic like Honda's. I'm afraid I may have to replace my Honda front windshield, Honda roof and buy all 3 armor tech pieces just to get a good fitting rear panel with sliding back glass. I appreciate any help on this!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!