BOX1

P700 OEM switch plate harness kit

H

hnt4der

Nov 16, 2021
California
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello all. New member here. My wife purchased a 2021 700-4 for me (great woman). I bought the OEM switch panel kit for the ease of accessory install. Does anyone know if I can purchase the wire plug connectors that will plug into the circuit board without purchasing the OEM accessory kits to get that plug?

N

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Not sure what the 2021 uses. When I did my 2018, I purchased these pins and connectors.

46883FD5 2CFA 4F71 9085 CB26FCB2A701

Hope someone has newer information.

I should add, these are the pins and connectors that attach to the circuit board in the new fuse box.

It’s not a plug and play project. The pins have to be installed in the proper place / slot in the connectors.

Last edited:
Reactions: hnt4der
H

hnt4der

Nov 16, 2021
California
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank you! That’s what I was looking for. Out of stock at Mouser Electronics but found them from another electronics retailer, even on Amazon for higher price though. They are made by Molex with the same part numbers minus the first three digits.

lawoftangent

lawoftangent

Sep 15, 2020
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-2
I ended up purchasing a specific kit on eBay for my switch panel. for all the switches and Molex connectors, I think it came out to $60. Maybe not the cheapest option but it saved a lot of time digging and I could be certain that they would work. Switches seem like they are good quality and have had no issues so far.

I bought a crimping tool specifically made for Molex connectors (cheap on Amazon), or you probably can make do with a normal set of crimpers.

Reactions: hnt4der and Scoop
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Maybe not the cheapest option but it saved a lot of time digging and I could be certain that they would work.
Sometimes, paying a little more to save a lot of work or headache is well worth it. Not always, but sometimes ... :)

Reactions: lawoftangent
F

FinsFursFeathers

Apr 8, 2016
North Dakota
I realize this is an old post but just wanted to share this info on this topic.

I just ordered what you are talking about from stratosmicro off ebay. They a a veteran owned company.

Ordered Jan. 28 received on Feb. 1.

Part #'s 132284116810 and 132292315391.

Perfect fit an came with a toggle switch. $40.00 for both

Reactions: Scoop
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!