P700 Switch Plate

tculbertson13

tculbertson13

Nov 14, 2018
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
Anyone have a CAD file of their switch plate panel they'd be willing to share? I lost all of my CAD files recently (UBS stick locked up) and would like to cut a new panel to add a couple of switches and radio. Similar to this....
Rocker plate

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yea one option is like I did, traced it out on paper, cut it with an exacto knife, then traced it onto the plastic and used dermal tool to cut it out. I can say i hand made it myself that way, kinda cool when someone asked how they can get one?
Made another one out of Dimond plate later thats on there now.
You can see them in my P1 build if you want a little challenge.

Reactions: duwops
tculbertson13

tculbertson13

Nov 14, 2018
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for the response. I went ahead and pulled the old one off, reverse engineered it, added
necessary holes where I wanted them, and laser cut it today. Should have it powder-coated and
ready to install by the weekend.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!