P500 Oh crap moment

C

Chooglin

Getting a little sideways at Mines and Meadows......... Almost put it on its side yesterday !!
Had to use the winch to get out of this one.
IMG 1804

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Getting a little sideways at Mines and Meadows......... Almost put it on its side yesterday !!
Had to use the winch to get out of this one.
View attachment 21529
I had one of those moments last month when I slid off a steep slick hillside, the spousal unit was not impressed and it took my pucker string 2 days to relax. It slid about 8 feet down the hill but it could have slid another 50 or 60 ' and it was sitting at 38 Degrees.

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I had one of those moments last month when I slid off a steep slick hillside, the spousal unit was not impressed and it took my pucker string 2 days to relax. It slid about 8 feet down the hill but it could have slid another 50 or 60 ' and it was sitting at 38 Degrees.
Been there dude

Reactions: Chooglin
Akfishbum

Akfishbum

Jul 9, 2015
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
I almost had it one of those today, I was crawling through the tundra and brush trying to reach a moose and crawled up the side of a brush covered rock and stood her on one rear tire some how it it did not go over. My hunting partners were behind me in a P700 and they could not believe it did not go over. I reversed down the rock went around it and after about 200 yards decided there was no way we could get to the moose so we turned around and went back out.
I'll upload pictures when we get back to town.

Reactions: JTW and Chooglin
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Been there 2xs. Dude in the blue shirt should be hanging on the driver's side door rail. My fat a.. would have had you upright

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
ROTM category tipped p5s?

It is wheels up!

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Nice.. I was glad to have a winch this weekend as the wife put use half way off a small bridge and we were just sitting teetering.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Chooglin thats an awesome picture!! Love it! And Monte & Huck wth... Those easily were ROTM entries!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!