P500 Oil and air filter OEM part numbers?

L

Lookouttrout

Feb 12, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 500
Hello again,
Excuse my ignorance but I tried researching internet without prevail.
So does the new p520 have different Honda part #’s for oil and air filters than the P500?
Thank you for any replies.
The ole Montana guy😬

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Hello again,
So does the new p520 have different Honda part #’s for oil and air filters than the P500?
The ole Montana guy😬
Same motor,same air filter for both models.

Luge

Luge

Jan 27, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Hello again,
The ole Montana guy😬
From my research, and owning a 2020 520 foreman, and owning a 2021 P520 the P520 takes the same oil filter for sure, I havent checked the air filter yet.....One way to check for sure is to go to a Honda parts website to compare parts numbers, If you do not know of any, Here is the one I use, Sloans Fast and cheap in Murfreesboro, TN. They have all Honda parts numbers online with price, Iam not saying they are the cheapest, but you can always compare prices, and for sure look up Honda part numbers...Luge

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!