drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've been brewing beer for about 40yrs now and today it Citra IPA day.
Mary's Ridge Brewery

20160615 100457

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Does "Citra" mean citrus?
You know... I've been drinking beer about as long as you've been brewing. I usually stick to the safety of the standard light beer. Light enough to be chugged like cold iced tea.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does "Citra" mean citrus?
You know... I've been drinking beer about as long as you've been brewing. I usually stick to the safety of the standard light beer. Light enough to be chugged like cold iced tea.

Yea, that's like drinking water. I can see I'm going to have to educate you boys on the fine points of good beer.. lol. Yes the Citra is a reference to the grapefruit type hops that are added to the brew to give it that great flavor and aroma.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, that's like drinking water. I can see I'm going to have to educate you boys on the fine points of good beer.. lol. Yes the Citra is a reference to the grapefruit type hops that are added to the brew to give it that great flavor and aroma.
It sounds good but I would rather go to the store and get pre made bud light! It's a fine beer.

Reactions: amc019 and drfubar
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm just joking with you! Dudes that make their own beer take it very seriously. My brother does it, there is a lot to it.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm just joking with you! Dudes that make their own beer take it very seriously. My brother does it, there is a lot to it.

Bud light, it's a fine beer huh? (note to self.... do not ride with sharp). Honestly, no problem, somebody's got to drink it... lol.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I cant remember the last time I drank a beer but used to drink alot. Me and a buddy would finish off a case and a 6 pack of tall boys during a night of running limb lines on the lake lol. Never really developed a taste for micro brews. I only drank Budweiser. Guess I don't have a refined palette lol

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bud light here too, I think its a below-the-Mason-Dixon thing.I recently went on a trip to see family in Oregon and asked for a Budlight at a local bar and they laughed at me until I handed them my Arkansas ID lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!