BOX1

Talon Old school talon

box4

HondaTech

Working For Mother Honda!!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Dec 30, 2015
Looks cool but would've been better had they done the original red,white,blue wing in the same size as the stock graphic.

My GM is painting his white with the old school 250r color motif. Gold rims, blue X model seats, and some custome graphics.

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Looks cool but would've been better had they done the original red,white,blue wing in the same size as the stock graphic.

My GM is painting his white with the old school 250r color motif. Gold rims, blue X model seats, and some custome graphics.
That sounds sharp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1000-5

From my avatar you know I like that color scheme, but the rims need to be darker bronze the gold is too loud because of the 15” size.

IF I get a Talon I’ll be painting it that scheme and getting Walter to make me some graphics.

HondaTech

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Dec 30, 2015
From my avatar you know I like that color scheme, but the rims need to be darker bronze the gold is too loud because of the 15” size.

IF I get a Talon I’ll be painting it that scheme and getting Walter to make me some graphics.
We had our eyes set on these wheels but the offset would've been weird

Screenshot_20190424-175401_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: BWAF and ohanacreek

HondaTech

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Dec 30, 2015
Could it have been fixed with spacers

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Hes not a big spacer guy. Alot of wheels are 5+2, looking at 6+1 offsets atm.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!