PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Last second attempt to tighten your line at a dune transition resulting in a snap-roll, maybe???
Not speaking from experience, or anything 😋
👍 You win the grand prize for the most accurate account of what happened.

Need put some weight in passenger side to off set weight in drivers seat. :D
That is what I keep trying to tell my other half but she still refused to go riding with me. Gee, I wonder why?

Sand Anchor anyone?
That would have come in very handy. No one to be found last night so I had to leave her there all night and get help in the morning.

On the bright side, when laid on the Left like that, nothing leaks except a minor amount from the sub trans. She fired right up and drove her back to camp.

Some minor plastic damage and a bent body plastic mount. All good now and back on ground.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
So I'm guessing someone winched you back up, a simple 90* pull? Did the winch vehicle drag much? If not this, how? Inquiring minds … 🤔

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
8.0 earthquake. Didn’t see it coming 🙄
Actually, I think it may have been the first symptoms of Covid-19. She just wasn't feeling 100% yesterday and let me know it. Put her in a demanding, high stress situation so she coughed and sputtered and she laid down. I guess I better quarantine her, mask her up and get her tested as soon as i get home. :)

So I'm guessing someone winched you back up, a simple 90* pull? Did the winch vehicle drag much? If not this, how? Inquiring minds … 🤔
Yes, exactly. Put a tow strap on the right rear wheel (highest point for the most leverage) and it came right back over, easier than I thought it would. Neither vehicle moved much, maybe 6 inches each.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Glad you and the car are all ok!! That's the important part! In only the second time my wife has ever come off-roading with me (years of jeeping and the last 4-5 on sxs and I put it on her side!!! She had been chirping in my ear all day with "driving suggestions".....put it on its side and she didn't say a word!! I think I scared all the words out of her!!:p Needless to say she has not come again yet!! :(

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
One thing is for sure you had some time to think about it as you walked out. It takes 5 guys to tip it back over or 3 really big guys. Glad your ok.

Reactions: Mudwing and JenElio
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
One thing is for sure you had some time to think about it as you walked out. It takes 5 guys to tip it back over or 3 really big guys. Glad your ok.
Yah, I couldn't even budge it. Luckily, I was only about 1/2 mile out when it happened.

BUT, it only take 2 guys to roll it back off it's top (don't even ask me how I know that fact) :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!