Ordered a 2021 pioneer

J

johndevries05

Mar 12, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site but not to SXS's. I had a ranger then a pioneer 700-4. We out grew both since we have three young children. We use the sxs for plowing the driveway as well as family bird hunting adventures. Also we go on occasional trail rides. We like music and having fun. What's everyone's favorite accessories? I ordered it with a top, windshield, winch, under seat storage, cup holders and plow. I'm thinking about a sound bar what are some good ones? Thanks in advance!

Worse1

Worse1

Jul 14, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome and congrats. I personally dont have a soundbar, instead, I have a marine bluetooth receiver with an amp. So I really cant speak for soundbars. I hear Wetsounds makes some pretty good soundbars. Maybe someone hear can shed some light on how good they really are. Good luck! ✌🏻

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome! I am shopping for a soundbar as well. Look at Froghead Industries, Swamp Donkey, Wetsounds Stealth 10. Just some to get you started.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site but not to SXS's. I had a ranger then a pioneer 700-4. We out grew both since we have three young children. We use the sxs for plowing the driveway as well as family bird hunting adventures. Also we go on occasional trail rides. We like music and having fun. What's everyone's favorite accessories? I ordered it with a top, windshield, winch, under seat storage, cup holders and plow. I'm thinking about a sound bar what are some good ones? Thanks in advance!
The Boss is the best bang for the buck....IMO
Welcome and good luck...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from another michigander!

like what @Montecresto said, the boss V is a good plow. Western makes a good one too.

remember pica or it didint happen withen u get the new one AND that old P700 too!:cool:

J

johndevries05

Mar 12, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20200508 075747
here's the old 700. They're shipping my new one on the 30th. Then the dealer needs to set it up. I'll post pics when I get it. Thanks for the reply's everyone!

advertisement
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
I'm also looking at getting a rear window or screen to keep the dust off my kids in the back seat. What's everyone's opinion on good ones?
Try putting a tarp across the back hold on with bungle's -- add along the sides if still want more --for a TEST.
If it does the trick then start looking for a nice back panel & if needed doors.

FYI :
P700-4 - with Hard Cab & no back panel ( amont of Dust in the rear seat area VARY "UN" HEALTHY ) back panel becomes a MUST HAVE.
Eventually added Honda Rear Doors & Back Panel to solve Dust Delima. ( Helped a lot ) opening windows & added 2 roof vents for air circulation & let heat out.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!