Ordering new pioneer

W

Williams13

Mar 20, 2015
I ordered a new 2015 Honda pioneer 700-4 metallic Silver two days ago. The local dealership only had a red model, so they had to order a new one with the color option I wanted. How long does it typically take for Honda to ship a new pioneer? Any advice is greatly appreciated becuase I'm going crazy waiting for it! Thanks
Joe

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
dealers usually place orders for several units in truck loads which is 2-3 times a year not sure about single units maybe another dealer has one elsewhere and can do a transfer to them it wont be anytime soon im sure

W

Williams13

Mar 20, 2015
Thanks for the information. The salesman seams straight forward with me so far. He said it was placed on order, just waiting on shipping information from Honda. I've seen on the dealerships website that it is listed as "In Transit" for the dealerships inventory...

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
The waiting is the worse part!!!
Hopefully it will come in quickly

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
waiting would drive me crazy. I got lucky when I got mine, i just went down to see what they had in stock, they happen to have a red '15 700-4 parked up on a snow pile. I was going home to fetch a trailer with in an 1 hour later.

W

Williams13

Mar 20, 2015
The waiting is killing me! They have one 3 hours north of me, but I already put a deposit down to get mine ordered. I'm currently researching sound system to install. Think I'm gonna go with a sound bar that only requires an aux cord to play music. No need for a radio control that way, and less clutter that way. I'm also researching spotlights, I want the brightest spot/flood available. I also am wondering if I can build my own turn signal kit with custom LED's. I want flush mounted smoke turn signals, but see no kit with them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!