P1000 Ordering Parts & Accessories

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Who do you order your OEM parts & accessories from?
I like to order my OEM parts from RockyMountainATVMC.com or my local dealer. Sometimes I order accessories from eBay or Amazon.
Also, where is the cheapest/best place to order aftermarket all terrain tires?
Thanks!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ronayers.com
Rockymountainatvmc.com
Partzilla.com

These are my 3 in that order. Someone else Had a really good one but I Failed to note who it was. If I remembered, I would put them in front of Partzilla.com due to price.

Last edited:
D

DanAFT

Oct 23, 2018
Kalifornia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone tried hondapartshouse.com for OEM parts? I recently had a fire that damaged the rear floorboards and I'd like to get them changed out.

D

DanAFT

Oct 23, 2018
Kalifornia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well the story is not too exciting. But, here it is.
Myself, my wife, my 7 year old grandson and our dog were headed to the cabin.
This time of year the P1000 has its tracks on. We got to the cabin (which is about two miles from the gate the county closes after the first heavy snow).
I shut off the rig, we got out and as I opened the rear window to let the dog out I noticed a small bit of smoke raising between the bed and rear seat. About the same time my grandson said he saw fire.
We started throwing snow onto the fire which was generalized over the area the exhaust comes out of the engine. We got the fire out but the rear floorboards. Melted a bit as did some wiring headed towards the coil, the spark plug wires and the middle seatbelt cage.
Lucky for us our neighbor was there in his Polaris and tow the rig back to the trailer. Not sure what started it. But, I had put aluminum insulation in front of the air box and behind the seat. I think that's what slowed the forward progress of the fire.
Today I am repairing the wiring and she if she starts. Oh, and I've already installed a fire extinguisher!

D

DanAFT

Oct 23, 2018
Kalifornia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I found almost everything I needed at hondapartshouse.com (which is babbitt I discovered). Nice service guy and price wasn't too bad. Should have everything put back together in a couple of weeks.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your Local Honda Dealer!!
I really wanted to support my local dealer that I bought mine from but when I got a quote for all the parts needed to rebuild after a wreck they weren’t even close to Ron Ayers. And that’s after exchange, duty and about $1200 freight. The parts manager said he would do the same if in my shoes. I still get my oil and filters from them and always get good service. Everything is expensive in Canada.

CJQuig

CJQuig

Lifetime Member
Nov 21, 2023
St Johns, Nl, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Who do you order your OEM parts & accessories from?
I like to order my OEM parts from RockyMountainATVMC.com or my local dealer. Sometimes I order accessories from eBay or Amazon.
Also, where is the cheapest/best place to order aftermarket all terrain tires?
Thanks!
Same question but for Canadians, where do you get your accessories online?

Reactions: Rayger143
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same question but for Canadians, where do you get your accessories online?
I’ve bought most of my accessories and second set set of tires from Revco. Free shipping over $99.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!