Oregon is absolutely Fooked

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I feel really bad for Oregonians but CN had it absolutely correct when he stated the canary in the coal mine analogy. “Common sense” gun laws in the minds of the elitist liberals refers to one thing only: the absolute abolishment of the 2A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X

50/49 % passage means the left coast states are all the same.

As backwards as Louisiana is, we don't even have to register guns here...yet. I'm sure it's coming one day but not yet. I've had hunting guns since I was in the 3rd grade. I've never been unsafe or scared of them.

Why don't these goofy law makers look at all the ultra realistic shoot em up violent games sold to kids these days? Maybe, just maybe that could be a factor in mass shootings. Seems logical to me.

D

donia

Sep 25, 2020
Miss’ippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As backwards as Louisiana is, we don't even have to register guns here...yet. I'm sure it's coming one day but not yet.

I don’t care how backward or forward states are, a gun registry should never come into play. 2A isn’t about hunting or pleasure shooting, no matter how many times someone tries to get you to believe that! It is about OUR right to protect US from a tyrannical government…such as we’re seeing at every turn with this administration.

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It means that 50% of Democrats are concentrated in 3 - 4 small Portland, Metro counties while the rest of the state is full on Republican, Independent and Conservative.

Measure 114 at best won't be in place until late February, if appeals and law suits are unsuccessful. The structure then is up to county Sheriff's departments and OSP, who are not totally on board but will serve this" law".
It won't totally stop gun sales or ownership, just infringe more on our 2nd A rights...

Move to another state, this one is full.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Why don't these goofy law makers look at all the ultra realistic shoot em up violent games sold to kids these days? Maybe, just maybe that could be a factor in mass shootings. Seems logical to me

I've had a theory since Columbine that it's bc these boys aren't getting laid. It's always the outcast kids. Saw a documentary just a couple weeks ago where some violent kid was being questioned and he stated he was 22 yrs old and has never had a g/f. Obviously there's other screws loose to go and shoot innocent people but think about when you were a young man, that's all you think about. It's a basic human need especially for a young male. Legalize prostitution already, it's the oldest occupation on the planet anyway. 🤷‍♂️

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I've had a theory since Columbine that it's bc these boys aren't getting laid. It's always the outcast kids. Saw a documentary just a couple weeks ago where some violent kid was being questioned and he stated he was 22 yrs old and has never had a g/f. Obviously there's other screws loose to go and shoot innocent people but think about when you were a young man, that's all you think about. It's a basic human need especially for a young male. Legalize prostitution already, it's the oldest occupation on the planet anyway. 🤷‍♂️
They'll never meet a REAL girl playing video games in the house all day!!! Kids these days seem to have a dirt phobia! I have two girls and they'd rather be outside any day! Riding, kayaking, gardening...

And IF people get married these days, it's not till they are 35 years old!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It means that 50% of Democrats are concentrated in 3 - 4 small Portland, Metro counties while the rest of the state is full on Republican, Independent and Conservative.

Measure 114 at best won't be in place until late February, if appeals and law suits are unsuccessful. The structure then is up to county Sheriff's departments and OSP, who are not totally on board but will serve this" law".
It won't totally stop gun sales or ownership, just infringe more on our 2nd A rights...

Move to another state, this one is full.
This state is as bad or worse in most aspects. Why would they want to move to Washington for the exact same Government mentality? At least they almost got in a Republican Governor this election, probably actually did had it not been rigged. Our Governor is a dictator. The whole West coast is ruined.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is Oregon even part of the USA anymore?
I guess that makes it the lower 45 then. I stopped calling it the Lower 48 & changed it to 46 cuz Im not including the country's of Commiefornia and The Libral Republic of New York. Might as well Add Origami to it as well 🤣

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This state is as bad or worse in most aspects. Why would they want to move to Washington for the exact same Government mentality? At least they almost got in a Republican Governor this election, probably actually did had it not been rigged. Our Governor is a dictator. The whole West coast is ruined.
Maybe I should change it to the lower 44 then 🤔

Dam there dropping like flys! 🤣

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stalin, PolPot, Hitler…it should be a mantra to remember what happened when they took everyone’s guns away…

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!