Our New Honda Product Line.

M

Marty

Vendor
Jun 12, 2014
FL
Hi All,

230 oclock shot psd

My name is Marty Johnson, owner of http://ftdcabs.com I'd like to introduce myself and our Product. All of the Honda line of accessories are built to the same standards as our other product has been for nearly a decade.
Our roofs can support hundreds of pounds, they're all one piece, they do not leak and most importantly they do not rattle.
Honda Pioneer Roof http://ftdcabs.com/honda-pioneer-700-aluminum-roof

Our front window is made of 1/4 inch Acrylite. A surface hardened scratch resistant acrylic. An extremely tough product. It folds down in seconds and locks on to itself. It comes fully assembled, installs in seconds and removes just as easily.
Honda Pioneer Front Windowhttp://ftdcabs.com/honda-pioneer-700-folding-windshield

Rolled down, this window blocks as much dust etc. as anyone's. Want it out of the way on a hot day? Un-snap it and roll it up. Like the front window it takes just seconds. The window itself is a marine grade vinyl that is bolstered on all sides with ballistic nylon and uses all stainless snaps. It will hold up just fine for years to come.
Honda Pioneer Rear Windowhttp://ftdcabs.com/honda-pioneer-700-rear-window

So far this is all we make for the Honda line but we are getting close to rigging up a 4 as well. If you folks want something built that we feel comfortable selling give us a shout. One offs we don't make but we honestly try very hard to do what we can keeping our customers happy. Please don't hesitate calling if you have a question or idea. And yes, HondaSXS forum members get 5% discounts but I'm not a mind reader, you have to let me know beforehand. =)

Appreciate y'alls time and I hope to be able to help out around here.
Take care, ride safe, have fun.
Marty

Reactions: 500oneer and Buryit
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Marty,
Glad to have you as part of our community. We all hope you are able to build everything you can for the Pioneer.

I have never been a big fan of windshields. But your split window is something I could see myself with. It's there when you need it and folds down when you don't. It's never in the way.
Best of all.. it looks good too. Really like the black diamond plate you use.

Look forward to new products soon.
Thanks.

P

pioneerlynn

May 17, 2014
Welcome Marty,
I was looking at your site and I really like the style of the roof. It looks like it fits well and will hold up well.
I'm still waiting on my Pioneer so spending my time finding accessories for it.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Marty, like the roof especially because it's strong enough to carry things on or use as a platform .

Any plans for a full cab?

M

Marty

Vendor
Jun 12, 2014
FL
ohanacreek said:
Marty, like the roof especially because it's strong enough to carry things on or use as a platform .

Any plans for a full cab?

If you're meaning doors then I'd have to say no. Many problems come with doors and I'd rather not get in to that discussion on the net. Feel free to call me if you wish though and I'll explain.
As said earlier we will be making goods for the 4 as well. We don't have one yet to build off of... but we are working on it.
We aren't new to this industry by any means, we've been building systems for the Polaris Ranger, Kaw and Rhino for over a decade. We have a very loyal following in both the civilian and military markets.
I'd like to really make this point though. Even though we aren't a full on custom shop, we listen VERY closely to our customers. If you want something built that we do not currently make let us know. If it's something we're hearing a lot of requests for or it is something we feel that we can sell more than a half dozen of then we can probably work on getting something fabbed. Delays may be involved as we need to get a vehicle to build from. Sometimes a little patience may be required.
Anyway, we look forward to helping Honda owners here. The members of this forum get a discount, you just have to let me know before hand.
Have a great weekend everyone. Ride safe, have fun,
Marty

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Marty
Something I think would go over big with the 500 sxs owners would be a glove box in the dash ,with the door in the shape of the warning sign on dash and be able to put the warning sign back on the door, there is alot of room behind it for storage. It would be great if it was made out of plastic so it wouldn't get any rust in it.As long as I get one at a
discount! Lol
I would like to know what some of you other 500 owners think of this idea .Maybe we can persuade him to make it

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nice looking products, I'm digging that aluminum roof for sure.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Marty
Something I think would go over big with the 500 sxs owners would be a glove box in the dash ,with the door in the shape of the warning sign on dash and be able to put the warning sign back on the door, there is alot of room behind it for storage. It would be great if it was made out of plastic so it wouldn't get any rust in it.As long as I get one at a
discount! Lol
I would like to know what some of you other 500 owners think of this idea .Maybe we can persuade him to make it
Love that idea plastic glovebox so i dont have to make a metal one lol

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nice looking products. I am glad to see more businesses for me choose from when I am shopping for accessories.

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!