Multi OUR SON AT RB3OFFROAD - PLEASE HELP HIS FAMILY

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everyone, this is our son Justin Smith who lost 40 percent of his foot over a terrible accident mowing his grandmother's lawn. I never ask anyone for anything but if anyone of my friends can help with donations for his doctor bill's his wife ,,( Heather Smith) and their 5 children and all family members would deaply appreciate it, he is truly 100 percent husband and daddy. Thank you and God bless you all .
It's going to be a long rode and many surgeries! He is being tranferred to another hospital because of the severity. please just copy the link below and help if possible.. Thank you all!!!

advertisement
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to give update.. he had another surgery and it went well he goes back in 10 days and if looks good he will have his next surgery. Thank you all for your prayers and support...

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Sent a little something. I lost my leg in a traumatic car/pedestrian (stationary motorcycle) hit-skip (hit & run).

The future may seem impossible, but he will make it and excel -- I know it! :)

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm in!

Had a buddy mow his foot pretty bad. His brother had pulled all of the safety's off their zero turn.....He got stuck in the mud, jumped off to push with EVERYTHING STILL ON and the rest is history.

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Sent a little something. Get well soon Justin. It might seem like the end of the world now but, You will get past this. Heal the body and the soul, life has a way of working things out for the good guys. Best of luck brotha!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!