P1000 Outlaw's on stock sxs

J

Jeff_Hejza

Jan 24, 2020
Titusville Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone i'm new to the pioneer world and was looking to see what everyone's opinion is on putting outlaw 2's on my sxs, there are a ton of 29.5 outlaws in my area and I know how well they hold up because I have 28" outlaw 2's on my foreman 500. I've heard rumors about how they will burn up the clutches, they won't fit stock, i'll need extended axles, ect. So I'm here to get everyone's opinions, has anyone put them on a stock pioneer deluxe? burnt out clutches ect? I'm not trying to build a major mud machine just something capable, I have been stuck so many times because clearance and lack of mud tire tread just riding regular trails, the stock tires just spin so fast and wash out the holes sand/mud and I'll be framed out every time. Also I'm using my tax return to buy a 5000lb winch so when I do get stuck I won't be hammering down on it, just winch it out. thanks in advance

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Hey everyone i'm new to the pioneer world and was looking to see what everyone's opinion is on putting outlaw 2's on my sxs, there are a ton of 29.5 outlaws in my area and I know how well they hold up because I have 28" outlaw 2's on my foreman 500. I've heard rumors about how they will burn up the clutches, they won't fit stock, i'll need extended axles, ect. So I'm here to get everyone's opinions, has anyone put them on a stock pioneer deluxe? burnt out clutches ect? I'm not trying to build a major mud machine just something capable, I have been stuck so many times because clearance and lack of mud tire tread just riding regular trails, the stock tires just spin so fast and wash out the holes sand/mud and I'll be framed out every time. Also I'm using my tax return to buy a 5000lb winch so when I do get stuck I won't be hammering down on it, just winch it out. thanks in advance
I think you might run into issues with rubbing if you run 29.5's. The 28's probably fit stock without any issue since I think they run a bit small but have those huge lugs. As far as clutches, if you bury it to the point where the tires won't spin and continue to hammer down, you run the risk of burning up the clutches regardless of whether you're on stock tires or outlaws. You won't need any sort of extended axles; wheel spacers possibly but not axles.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the club! We need pics ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!