P1000 27" Frontlines on stock wheels?

A

AdamSG

Sep 23, 2023
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello everyone!

I recently acquired a 2023 Pioneer 1000-3 Forest edition.

Does anyone have any experience running the Frontline ACP 27x10x14 on the stock pioneer rims?

How do the Frontlines perform in the mud?

I'm fine with the stock clearance and the look of the stock rims.

What about the frontlines versus the boggers? Frontlines seem to be significantly lighter. Do the boggers clean well with the close treads?

Thanks for your help everyone!

Last edited:
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone, first time here.

Does anyone have any experience running the Frontline ACP 27x10x14 on the stock pioneer rims?

What about the frontlines versus the boggers? Frontlines seem to be significantly lighter. Do the boggers clean well with the close treads?

Not your first time here. Did you ever find hardware for your windshield?

Reactions: Remington
A

AdamSG

Sep 23, 2023
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
LOL it's been a while since I've logged in and couldn't remember if I posted on this forum or a different one.

Yes, the dealer was able to locate the screws I needed. All good now!

• Wow
Reactions: Remington and ChadD
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOL it's been a while since I've logged in and couldn't remember if I posted on this forum or a different one.

Yes, the dealer was able to locate the screws I needed. All good now!
Good. Maybe you should go back and tell the few members that replied and let them know this. It also helps a member that maybe following because they're missing the same hardware.
I don't know anything about the ACP but I bet if you post some pics of your buggy you're gonna get a lot of replies on tires. Lots of very helpful members here and we like pictures. Have fun with your mods.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone!

ACP'S do great in the mud. Idk anything about the boggers.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I bet if you post some pics of your buggy you're gonna get a lot of replies on tires. Lots of very helpful members here and we like pictures. Have fun with your mods.
@Swamper2fly see ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 just to clarify
Its not just me!😉 Actually @Rayger143 both posts explains a few reasons why we ask what we ask for quite nicely 👍🏻

Reactions: CID and Rayger143
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
recently acquired a 2023 Pioneer 1000-3 Forest edition.

Nice! Dont see much of the 1000-3 Forests.
Like stated earlier, please post up some pics of it. We Would like to see it. POIDH

As for your tire question. Its a loaded one. Asking about tires is like asking about What M&M color taste best. Did u try searching up top for your question? Might surprise you.
My humble opinion, again its just me. If u have BigHorns, runn them till they are bald. They are a great tire. This will give u some seat time to decide if u want to go bigger like everyone else in the end ends up doing and you not spending your money twice😉

Reactions: Rayger143
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice! Dont see much of the 1000-3 Forests.
Like stated earlier, please post up some pics of it. We Would like to see it. POIDH

As for your tire question. Its a loaded one. Asking about tires is like asking about What M&M color taste best. Did u try searching up top for your question? Might surprise you.
My humble opinion, again its just me. If u have BigHorns, runn them till they are bald. They are a great tire. This will give u some seat time to decide if u want to go bigger like everyone else in the end ends up doing and you not spending your money twice😉
I have to disagree…get those bighorns off asap and ship them to me while you buy a much better tire to run for yourself. 🤣

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone!

Your gonna run out of ground clearance before you run out of traction. The Pioneer should really be able to sling those 27" tires. Got them for my talon and love them for Tennessee riding. Even good on the blacktop actually.

A

AdamSG

Sep 23, 2023
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IMG 5171

Accessory package from the dealer included:

-light bar

-roof

-two piece windshield

-front fender flares

-rear bumper.

-homemade mid panel hanging in the back. Experimenting with dust control. Will be ordering one with a window soon.

-not pictured is a cargo bed winch.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
View attachment 417551

Accessory package from the dealer included:

-light bar

-roof

-two piece windshield

-front fender flares

-rear bumper.

-homemade mid panel hanging in the back. Experimenting with dust control. Will be ordering one with a window soon.

-not pictured is a cargo bed winch.
Nice buggy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!