OVER - 2016 Spring Group Ride - Pioneer Takeover - April 8 & 9th - Royal Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
well I will contact the comfort inn on Monday and ask them about any thieft issue and base my decision on that and as far as the tickets are concerned I guess I could tow my p500 to rrb ride all day and load it up when done if I know its secure @ comfort inn

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
so that's sad that cops are ticketing out of towners and there are thieves in pioneer TN I'm staying at the comfort in I hate to drive 12hrs and have my p500 truck and trailer stolen is this place a real s*** hole that people do that if so I'm gonna bail out cause I don't need the aggravation and don't need a bunch of tickets & pay for a flight home very unpleasant feeling about this trip now
well I will contact the comfort inn on Monday and ask them about any thieft issue and base my decision on that and as far as the tickets are concerned I guess I could tow my p500 to rrb ride all day and load it up when done if I know its secure @ comfort inn
I don't think you'll have any issues what so ever. That hotels customer base is atv riders. There will probably be a lot of riders staying there. There is no way they would let steeling become an issue. Pulling your SxS to the park is the smart thing to do anyways. It's a lot faster and shorter of a ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: markie
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
so that's sad that cops are ticketing out of towners and there are thieves in pioneer TN I'm staying at the comfort in I hate to drive 12hrs and have my p500 truck and trailer stolen is this place a real s*** hole that people do that if so I'm gonna bail out cause I don't need the aggravation and don't need a bunch of tickets & pay for a flight home very unpleasant feeling about this trip now
Don't think there will be no problems.Specially if everyone acts like adults and not a bunch of wild animals stirring up stuff.

Reactions: Hondasxs
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Don't think there will be no problems.Specially if everyone acts like adults and not a bunch of wild animals stirring up stuff.
Usually if you go looking for trouble somewhere you will find it..You can have a blast but still be courtiest to town folk and won't be any problems I don't believe.Just my opinion though.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's only 1 truck and trailer at my cabin your more than welcome to park it there. Chain it up to mine or we can park it in I wouldn't worry at all .

Reactions: markie and miano248
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
doubt it's so bad you're guaranteed an issue. Think they are just talking from experience. You're more than welcome to leave your ride on my trailer. You can even chain it up.
I promise I'll be there when you get back.

Reactions: joeymt33 and markie
advertisement
Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
WOW! I have no bad feelings for this trip...quite the opposite, it is going to be an adventure and a good one at that! Even if I get my rig stolen....NOT! LOL There are thieves everywhere in this world but that has never stopped me from enjoying my life and there is always the insurance policy....LOL!
If there is room you could park at my Cabin!

Last edited:
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
WOW! I have no bad feelings for this trip...quite the opposite, it is going to be an adventure and a good one at that! Even if I get my rig stolen....NOT! LOL There are thieves everywhere in this world but that has never stopped me from enjoying my life and here is always the insurance policy....LOL!
If there is room you could park at my Cabin!
Agreed. I parked my work truck at the Embassy Suites last month and locked it up. Thieves go where there are things to be taken of value.

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
Agreed. I parked my work truck at the Embassy Suites last month and locked it up. Thieves go where there are things to be taken of value.
I'm not about to allow low lifes make decisions for me! I'm going! It is going to be a blast and fun to meet and ride with other Honda SxS owners.

Reactions: ncred02
R

randi 58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been to the comfort inn twice never had anything stolen have a happy Easter

Reactions: Tramguage1
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
53bc7195b90b3230d31b6596b2b25b54 looks like it's going to be cold for the ride.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
That just what you can
That forecast is for the first weekend of April 2 & 3 so we have about a week to pray for warmer weather! LOL
SO with that said, I will be prepared for any kind of weather.
Says , April 3, through the following week, just can't see it, but it's all good i don't care if it's cold. Can't be no worse than last year. Was really cold at the ride.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Whoa!! If anything causes me to hide , its cold air. Old age has made me fear the cold

Shouldn't be anybody moaning about how "hot" their Honda Pioneer is then with temps in the 40's

Reactions: Hondasxs
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.