OVER - 2016 Spring Group Ride - Pioneer Takeover - April 8 & 9th - Royal Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
What part of Texas are you in Tramgauge? You know if your near The Salt Lick Brisket joint you may have to make a costly pit stop for us!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
What part of Texas are you in Tramgauge? You know if your near The Salt Lick Brisket joint you may have to make a costly pit stop for us!!!
About 20 miles south of San Antonio

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I've been known to do a few brisket of my own!

Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
Pretty much packed as of today. Gotta figure out how to strap everything down in the bed with the bedliner installed. One negative is you lose some of your tie off points. Installed my Milwaukee stereo tie offs in middle front floor, mounted my mini shovel to the rear upper cage and finished my Hondaline accessories. I currently have my coolers and riding tote wedge strapped to the rear tailgate. Any other ideas are certainly welcome. This way of strapping def isnt the best!
IMG 0227

Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
With Texas brisket, WI brats, NC vinegar BBQ and Cheerwine and Tennessee Whiskey this could be a hell of a dinner! Just a dream but hey dont it sound good?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
If I have room I'll bring some seasoned Misqu

straycat

straycat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 28, 2016
rocky point nc
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Dang it guys I'm brand new around here bought a p1 k5 in December wish I knew about this trip sooner already booked Hatfield Mcoy 21/24 I need to retire I could play more

Reactions: markie and Hondasxs
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
With Texas brisket, WI brats, NC vinegar BBQ and Cheerwine and Tennessee Whiskey this could be a hell of a dinner! Just a dream but hey dont it sound good?
I've never had Texas brisket or WI brats. My wife makes a great asian style brisket. (she Laos) I love BBQ tho. I love the SC Mustard base BBQ sause. My wife makes a killer homemade mustard BBQ sause i'll be bring some. In the ground whole pig we do down here is so good. I grow up with BBQ cookouts. I could eat it everyday lol. I like to mix the vinegar and mustard BBQ sause sometimes, but it's got to be the righ sauses.

Last edited:
Reactions: markie and Stimey58
advertisement
Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
I'm hoping to hit more trails than mud holes. I try to resist becoming a U Boat captain, nothing against it just my riding preference. Hope the rain slows down a bit over the next week. Like covering more ground than going hole to hole. Fingers are crossed!

Reactions: BIGRACK and markie
clayduster71

clayduster71

Sep 20, 2015
Jonesborough, TN
WeShipFloors.com
I'm hoping to hit more trails than mud holes. I try to resist becoming a U Boat captain, nothing against it just my riding preference. Hope the rain slows down a bit over the next week. Like covering more ground than going hole to hole. Fingers are crossed!

We didn't play in any mud holes. That was just from trail riding. VERY muddy there right now.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Same here i'm not a mud bogger. I do like rivers and creek riding tho. I'm hoping it rains like a few days before the ride just because i don't want all the dust. I'm hoping i don't need to use my windshield. It's pretty bad it's the cheap one and i can't see good out of it. Just use it for deer hunting season cold weather.

Last edited:
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
I've never had Texas brisket or WI brats. My wife makes a great asian style brisket. (she Laos) I love BBQ tho. I love the SC Mustard base BBQ sause. My wife makes a killer homemade mustard BBQ sause i'll be bring some. In the ground whole pig we do down here is so good. I grow up with BBQ cookouts. I could eat it everyday lol. I like to mix the vinegar and mustard BBQ sause sometimes, but it's got to be the righ sauses.
I could eat BBQ every day

Reactions: Hondasxs
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Pretty much packed as of today. Gotta figure out how to strap everything down in the bed with the bedliner installed. One negative is you lose some of your tie off points. Installed my Milwaukee stereo tie offs in middle front floor, mounted my mini shovel to the rear upper cage and finished my Hondaline accessories. I currently have my coolers and riding tote wedge strapped to the rear tailgate. Any other ideas are certainly welcome. This way of strapping def isnt the best!View attachment 12726
Looks too clean.lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same here i'm not a mud bogger. I do like rivers and creek riding tho. I'm hoping it rains like a few days before the ride just because i don't want all the dust. I'm hoping i don't need to use my windshield. It's pretty bad it's the cheap one and i can't see good out of it.
I'm down for some of that Creek riding. I gotta find some mud too though lol. Last year it was extremely muddy. We stayed on trail 19 for the most part and had a blast. Gotta remember to grab some waterproof boots from Walmart. Not exactly wet feet weather just yet.

Reactions: scott
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can bring all the wisconsin brats a guy could want. Is there plans for dinner on Friday night? Do we have a big enough grill for 100 brats? I'm bringing a weber grill. Dinner after the night ride ? Im not a cook. But I'll bring them!

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I can bring all the wisconsin brats a guy could want. Is there plans for dinner on Friday night? Do we have a big enough grill for 100 brats? I'm bringing a weber grill. Dinner after the night ride ? Im not a cook. But I'll bring them!

My father will be bringing a grill that could cook three or 400 brats. And yes it will be there Friday night!

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.